Thursday, November 19, 2015

Look No. 206: Brown-Eyed Girl

So hard to find my way now that I'm all on my own.
I saw you just the other day, my, how you have grown!
Cast my memory back there, Lord.
Sometimes I'm overcome thinking about
Making love in the green grass behind the stadium
With you, my brown-eyed girl.
~ Van Morrison ~


Hello again my lovelies! Today I'm back with an adorable new release from Flippant called Preppy.













This new release is a complete outfit that not only comes with the sweater and skirt but also includes the shoes, handbag and a gold watch.










It is 100 percent mesh and comes with 5 standard mesh sizes plus a fitted mesh size for mesh bodies that will fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Physique and Hourglass and Maitreya Lara. If you like to keep your body thicker than "normal", or have a mesh body not mentioned above, I do highly recommend trying on the demo prior to purchase so you ensure a great fit; the demo is free. 









The shoes are made to fit Slink High, Belleza High and Maitreya High feet










The watch is gold with inset diamonds in a very pretty, feminine setting.










The handbag is of a simple design with a simple applique on the cover of the bag.










This outfit comes with 2 color/texture HUDs. The HUD on the left is for the bag and the HUD on the right is for the sweater, skirt and shoes. You have a choice of following the colors on the HUDs or you can mix or match like I did.








I'm wearing a set from Ikon's Odyssey Eyes. The color I'm wearing is called Rustic. The Odyssey Eyes are available in 49 gorgeous colors. With each set you purchase, you'll receive five iris sizes in both system and mesh eyes. It also comes with a HUD, for the mesh eyes, that will allow you to choose from regular or dark eye whites textures and add effects like Glow, Full Bright and Flip. There is a demo at Ikon's main store for you to try on to see if these eyes are perfect for you.








Before I close, I'd like to ask that you check out Flippant and Ikon inworld and/or on Marketplace. If you go to the main stores, please be sure to join their VIP groups to take advantage of any group gifts and/or special pricing that may be offered; also, it's a great way to find out about all the new releases.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

OUTFIT/SHOES/PURSE/WATCH
Flippant - Preppy *NEW RELEASE*

SOCKS

HAIR
Magika - Empty Gold - Color Pack 03

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN
Hush - Amber II - Chai

BODY
Slink Physique Hourglass

EYES
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Rustic
Main Store

MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeliner - Perfect!
Main Store

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION
St. Pete City

No comments:

Post a Comment