Sunday, November 15, 2015

Look No. 201: I Want It All

Whoever said that money can't buy happiness,
Simply didn't know where to go shopping.
~ Beau Derek ~


Hello again my lovelies! Today I am bringing you some new goodies from MODA Designs. That's right, both the dress and shoes I'm wearing are both from MODA.












The dress I'm wearing is called Feechi Jersey Knit Dress. It is made to fit both Slink bodies, Maitreya, all 3 Belleza bodies and has 5 standard mesh sizes for classic avatars.











It comes packed with MODA's custom color HUD  giving you 24 solid colors and 24 striped colors.





The shoes I'm wearing are called Jaclyn Platform Heels. As you can see, they are a very sexy with a thick platfrom and very thin heels that will fit Belleza High, Slink High and TMP feet systems.

It comes packed with MODA's custome color/texture hud so you can mix and match all five faces on the shoe for endless possibilities.






Today I'm wearing a set of eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes. The gorgeous color I'm wearing is called Starfall.

If you are not familiar with Ikon's eyes they come packaged with 5 sizes in the default eyes and mesh eyes. There is also a HUD for the mesh eyes where you can change the size of the eyes, change the eye whites from light to dark and add effects like glow and brighten.

There are a total of 42 amazing colors and there's even a demo in the store you can pick up for free to see if these eyes are for you.







Finally, before I close, I do want you to be aware of something. I realize the dress looks more like leather than is does knit but that's because I was using a light source to brighten me up some. It doesn't look that way on "normal" lighting in SL.

Also, I do want to remind you that there are demos for both the dress and the shoes; demos cost 1L each. I highly recommend trying these prior to purchase so you can ensure a great fit.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

DRESS
MODA Designs - Feechi Jersey Knit Dress & HUD *NEW RELEASE*

SHOES
MODA Designs - Jaclyn Platform Heels & HUD *NEW RELEASE*

HAIR

JEWELRY

SUNGLASSES

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EYES

MAKEUP

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

VEHICLE

No comments:

Post a Comment