Saturday, November 14, 2015

Look No. 200: Je Suis Paris, Viva Le Liberté

We are horrified at violence
In so many parts of the world.
It seems that none are safe,
and some are terrified.
Hold back the hands that kill and maim;
Turn around the hearts that hate.
Grant instead a Spirit of Peace - 
Peace that passes our understanding but changes lives.
~ Unknown ~


Hello again my lovelies! Today I bring you a new release from Toxic Candy Couture that is conservative yet very sexy at the same time. The name of the outfit is called Ore.












It is 100 percent mesh and comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes. I am wearing this outfit with my Maitreya mesh body and I got it to work with my Slink Physique as well. I don't, however, recommend using a thicker body with this outfit unless you're willing to play with your sliders a bit.










You can purchase the Ore in other color varieties and I will link you to them in the credits below should you choose to look at what they are. There's a total of 8 to choose from.

If you choose to buy one of these outfits, please keep in mind that they are cheaper to purchase at Toxic Candy Couture's main store than they are on her Marketplace store.








Today I am wearing Ikon's Triumph Eyes which is his latest release.

If you are not familiar with Ikon's eyes they come packaged with 5 sizes in the default eyes and mesh eyes. There is also a HUD for the mesh eyes where you can change the size of the eyes, change the eye whites from light to dark and add effects like glow and brighten.

There are a total of 42 amazing colors and there's even a demo in the store you can pick up for free to see if these eyes are for you.








Finally, I do want to say that I am deeply saddened by the events that occurred in Paris yesterday. Being American and having lived through 9/11, I know what they are going through and the fear that many are feeling.

My deepest thoughts and prayers are with the people of France and most importantly to the victims and their families of this terrible tragedy. It is just beyond any words and my comprehension, as I'm sure it is the same for you. May they rest in peace.

It is only fitting that the outfit in this post is from a designer who is from France. So I dedicate this post to her and all designers and bloggers and readers who are from France, have friends and family in France. I hope you and your loved ones are safe.

Until next time...happy shopping!
♥ Violette ♥


STYLE NOTES

OUTFIT
Toxic Candy Couture - Ore V *NEW RELEASE*

SHOES
*See their FB page for special promo THIS WEEKEND ONLY*

HAIR

JEWELRY
Maxi Gosssamer - Gypsy Spice - The Complete Collection *EXCLUSIVE at UBER*

HANDBAG
*Promo price of 75L on Marketplace*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EARS

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Midnight

MAKEUP

No comments:

Post a Comment