Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Look No. 192: Be A Woman A Man Needs

The shoes on my feet
I've bought it
The clothes I'm wearing
I've bought it
The rock I'm rockin'
'Cause I depend on me
If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
I'll buy it
The house I live in
I've bought it
The car I'm driving
I've bought it
I depend on me
~Destiny's Child ~


Hello again my lovelies! Today I'm back with a couple new releases from MODA Designs; one of which is an exclusive at the current round of PHAT Fashion Fair.


This cute, strapless dress was released a few days ago and it's called Harlei Leather Dress and HUD. It is 100% mesh that comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes plus sizes for Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass and fitmesh/Maitreya. There is a demo (demos cost 1L) for you to try on to ensure an amazing fit.






The dress also comes packed with MODA's amazing color/texture HUD giving you 30 MODA custom colors and 4 custom textures where you can mix and match the top, skirt and accents.


The shoes are MODA's exclusive at the current round of the PHAT Fashion Fair. They will fit Slink High and Belleza High feet only (feet are not included). It comes with MODA's custom color HUD with 30 colors for the body, platform and Heel of the shoes and metal choices of silver and gold. It is being sold at the event at a promo price of 149 Lindens. For an additional Linden, you can pick up the demo and see if this shoe will work for you.


The jewelry I'm wearing is a previous release but one that I absolutely love. When you purchase this gorgeous jewelry set, here is what you will get: 1 necklace, 1 pair of earrings, 2 rings (one for each hand) and 2 bracelets (one for each wrist). Plus, this also comes with MODA's awesome trademark HUD, as shown below, where you can mix and match colors and textures to you heart's content.



The beautiful, red vehicle I'm posing with is from PIZZIFIED. It is the Benzo SL65 AMG Fresha. It is fully loaded with options including a coloring system with 71 colors to choose from. A beautiful speaker system in the trunk pre-loaded with 30 songs and a gorgeous interior. It is a must see and really fun to drive.


Of course I'm wearing a pair of Ikon's gorgeous Triumph Eyes. I just love them because I get both a mesh and system eyes option. I usually wear the mesh eyes because the HUD it comes with is fun to play with. You can change the look of the eyes by adding brightness or  glow or changing the eye whites from light to dark. There are 42 colors to choose from and even a free demo in the store for you to give them a try.

Finally I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that the current round of the PHAT Fashion Fair closes this coming Sunday.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

DRESS
MODA Designs - Harlei Leather Dress & HUD *NEW RELEASE*

SHOES
MODA Designs - Claire Leather Heels & HUD *EXCLUSIVE at PHAT FASHION FAIR*
*Promo Price of 149 Lindens*

HAIR

JEWELRY
MODA Designs - Luce Del Sole Jewelry Set & HUD

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Dusk

EYE MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeliner Perfect!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

VEHICLE

No comments:

Post a Comment