Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Look No. 204: I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl

I want a little sugar in my bowl.
I want a little sweetness down in my soul.
I could stand some lovin' oh so bad.
I feel so funny...I feel so sad.
I want a little steam on my clothes.
Maybe I can fix things up so they'll go.
Whatsa matter Daddy?
Come on, save my soul.
I need some sugar in my bowl.
I ain't foolin'.
I want some sugar in my bowl.
~ Nina Simone ~













Hello again my lovelies! Today I am bringing you a very sexy new release from one of my newest sponsors, BodyForm, called Lingerie Aina. It is a 2-piece high-waist panty and bustier set.











It comes with clothing layers for classic avatars and mesh body appliers for: Omega, Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and Eve.

It's a great way to surprise your special someone after a stressful day.







Today, the beautiful blue eyes I'm wearing are one of Ikon's Odyssey Eyes.

They are available in 49 gorgeous colors. With each set you purchase, you'll receive five iris sizes in both system and mesh eyes. It also comes with a HUD, for the mesh eyes, that will allow you to choose from regular or dark eye whites textures and add effects like Glow, Full Bright and Flip. There is a demo at Ikon's main store for you to try on to see if these eyes are perfect for you.








Before I close, I should let you know that BodyForm does not have an inworld store. You can however check them out at their Marketplace store. Also, please be sure to visit Ikon's main store and check out all the gorgeous eyes they have; and don't forget to join their VIP group.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

OUTFIT
BoDyFoRm - Lingerie Aina *NEW RELEASE*
*Special Promotional Price of 49L*

JEWELRY
Chop Zuey - Winter Berries Ring
Chop Zuey - Winter Berries Bracelets
Chop Zuey - Winter Berries Necklace and Earrings

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN
Hush - Piper - Chai

BODY
Belleza Mesh Body - Freya

EARS
Mandala - Simple Ears

EYES
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Fjord
Main Store

MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeliner - Perfect!
Main Store

No comments:

Post a Comment