Sunday, November 29, 2015

Look No. 216: I'm Feeling The Pink Today

Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink 'cause you are so very
Pink it's the color of passion
'Cause today it just goes with the fashion
~ Aerosmith ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Okay, okay...it's not the pink that you're thinking but it's in the family which is close enough for me.

Today I'm wearing a few new releases from a store called McButtkinz that is owned by Asheranna who is a friend of mine. I haven't blogged an outfit of hers for more than a year but that's mainly because she doesn't release clothing very often. So when she does, I jump at the chance to blog it because I love her clothing. 

The other thing I jump at the chance to wear is hair color that's not the norm; hence, why I'm wearing the pink hair today. I've never been one to stick with a single color. I can't! I get too bored after 2-3 weeks of just blonde or just red or just black. I need variety. Those of you who are like me, will understand the need to constantly be changing.













The outfit I'm wearing is three pieces that are all sold separately: the pencil skirt, the long sleeve crop top, and the chained heels. Each item has a variety of colors/patterns to choose from that will give you options to mix and match.














The skirt and top are 100 percent fitmesh that comes in 5 standard fitmesh sizes plus has sizes for Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza mesh bodies.







The chained heels are made to fit Slink High Feet only so be sure you either already own the feet or head over to Slink's main store and purchase them before or after you buy these shoes.

If you like great quality clothing that's easy on your wallet, these three pieces by McButtkinz is the way to go. You can pick up a top, skirt and heels all at a cost of 250 Lindens.





Since I chose to wear shades of pink today, I decided to pull out my set of pink eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. This particular color is called, Kawaii.

Each set of Triumph Eyes comes with 5 iris sizes in both system and mesh eyes. It also comes with a HUD for the mesh eyes where you can change the iris size and add cool effects like glow, bright and flip.

There are a total of 42 beautiful eye colors to choose from and there's even a free demo you can grab to try on to see if these eyes are made for you.





Finally, all the poses I'm using in this post are a few of the poses from PosESioN's new release called the Selena Set. This is PosESioN's exclusive at the December round of Inspiration SL that starts December 1st and runs till the 15th. So if you like any of these poses, be sure to check out the rest of the poses while you are there.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

TOP
McButtkinz - Long Sleeve Crop Top - Rose *NEW RELEASE*

SKIRT
McButtkinz - Pencil Skirt - Rose *NEW RELEASE*

SHOES
McButtkinz - Chained Heels - Rose *NEW RELEASE*

HAIR

JEWELRY
Luxe - Hipsta Rings - Silver *EXCLUSIVE at KUSTOM 9*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Kawaii

MAKEUP

Blasphemic - Eyeliner and Eyeshadow Fat Pack
*I'm only wearing the eyeliner*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

POSES USED
PosESioN - Selena Set - Pose 1, 5, 7 & 8 *Exclusive at Inspiration SL*
*Inspiration SL opens December 1st and ends December 15th*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment