Monday, November 2, 2015

Look No. 191: What Does The Fox Say

But there's one sound
That no one knows
What does the Fox say?
Ring-ding-ding-ing-dingeringeding!


Hello again my lovelies! Obviously I've been inspired by my hair...lol! Today I'm back to bring you some awesome sauce newness by I'piteme. Mmhmm...that's right...all the clothing and the shoes are from I'piteme. So let's begin with the top I'm wearing.

The purple top I'm wearing is called the Jaelyn Halter it is fitted mesh and comes with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes plus sizes for both Slink bodies, all 3 Belleza bodies, Maitreya Lara, and TMP.
















It also comes with I'piteme's awesome color HUD giving you a multitude of beautiful colors to choose from.








The black cardigan I'm wearing over the Jaelyn Halter top is called the Emma Cardigan. It is 100 percent Mesh and comes in 5 standard sizes. It's a great sweater jacket that will go great with both jeans and skirts.















This has a color HUD that will give you a choice of 21 great colors to choose from.









The jean I'm wearing are called Skull Candy Jeans. They are 100 percent mesh and are available in 5 standard mesh sizes. These should fit mesh bodies (I am wearing my Maitreya Lara body in the photographs above) but do try on the demo to ensure a great fit.






It comes packed with 3 jean styles: plain ( as in the photos above) and belted with studs or belted without studs. All 3 have the skulls on the back pockets.

She has also added just the belts so you can wear them with other jeans or skirts you own.







Of course it comes with a HUD too where you can change the color of the skulls on the back pocket, the belt color and the studs.














The adorable flat shoes I'm wearing are the Skully Janes. I love these shoes! Mind you, this is coming from a gal who loves her stilettos. They will only fit Slink and Belleza Flat Feet (feet are NOT included).

It comes with this HUD to the left so you can mix and match colors all you like.




As always, I'm wearing eyes by Ikon. The eyes I'm wearing today are the Spectral Eyes. They come packed with two sets of eyes: system and mesh. Like the Triumph Eyes I wore most of last month, these too comes with a HUD for the mesh eyes where you can add brightness, glow effects and change the eye white textures. These come in 40+ gorgeous colors and there is even a demo in the main store that you can try on to see if you like the way they look on you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

TOP
I'piteme - Jaelyn Halter *NEW RELEASE*

SWEATER/JACKET
I'piteme - Emma Cardigan *NEW RELEASE*

JEANS
I'piteme - Skull Candy Jeans *NEW RELEASE*

SHOES
I'piteme - Skully Janes *NEW RELEASE*

HAIR
Truth Hair - Foxy - Blondes *EXCLUSIVE at UBER*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EYES
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion

EYE MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeliner Perfect!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

POSES
Eternal Dream Poses - Niege 01 & Niege 02

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OUTDOOR SCENE
Trompe Loeil - Cere Outdoor Scene PG *EXCLUSIVE at UBER*

No comments:

Post a Comment