Friday, November 13, 2015

Look No. 199: Hot Child In The City

So young to be loose and on her own
Young boys, they all want to take her home
When she goes downtown, the boys all stop and stare
When she goes downtown, she walks like she just don't care
~ Nick Cage ~


Hello again my lovelies! Before I talk about what I'm posting about, I just want to announce that Violette's Closet is a finalist in the Avi Choice Fashion Awards for Favorite Fashion Blog. This is my first nomination and I am honored to be a finalist with some of my favorite blogs. I also want to thank those who have supported me and those who nominated me...most importantly, my amazing sponsors. Voting has begun and will end on December 1st. There is a link at the top right of the page that you can click on to vote for your favorites.

Okay, now to the business at hand. I have some great new releases from B Bos and Blasphemic to show you today. I also want to show  you pair of shoes that I blogged last month that I feel needs to be re-blogged because they are a fabulous pair of shoes.











The top I'm wearing is from Blasphemic and it's called the Lizzy Top. It comes packaged with clothing layers for classic avatars and appliers for Omega, TMP, both Slink bodies, Maitreya Lara and all 3 Belleza bodies. There are a total of 7 colors to choose from: blue, gray, pink, purple, red, salmon and white.








The jeans that I'm wearing are from B Bos and they are called RL Pants. It comes packed with (make sure you are sitting down) 14 sizes! Yes, that's right, 14 sizes: 5 standard mesh, 5 fitted mesh, Belleza (body type not specified), Maitreya and both Slink. There are a total of 8 pairs of pants to choose from either in shades of blue, gray or black and some even have a design on the left thigh; just like the one I'm wearing. I do recommend trying on the demo, especially for those of you with the Belleza body as I had a bit of trouble wearing it with the Freya shape.









The gorgeous heels I'm wearing are from Soul Emporium and they are called Tara Heels. They were released last month but I love these shoes and just HAD to blog them again.

They are made for Slink High Feet only (be sure to purchase the feet from Slink prior to purchase).















The shoes come with this incredible color/texture hud for your mixing and matching pleasure.














Today, the Ikon eyes I'm wearing are from his latest release, Triumph Eyes. The beautiful deep green color I'm wearing is called Forest.

Each set of Triumph Eyes comes packed with both default eyes and mesh eyes. There is even a HUD for the mesh eyes so you can add effects like glow and brightness and change the eye whites.

There are 42 colors to choose from at the main store and there's even a free demo for you to try on prior to purchase.







Please be sure to visit Blasphemic, B Bos, Soul Emporium and Ikon inworld. Join their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts and/or special group pricing. Also, you'll always know of new releases and special sales....and who doesn't love a sale.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

TOP
Blasphemic - Lizzy Top - Red *NEW RELEASE*

PANTS
B Bos - RL Pants - Black Skull *NEW RELEASE*

SHOES
Soul Emporium - Tara Heels

HAIR

FACIAL PIERCINGS

CHOKER, BRACELETS & RINGS

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Forest

EYE MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeliner - Perfect!
Main Store
Marketplace Store #1
Marketplace Store #2

LIPSTICK
Hush Skins - Essentials - Lip Color - Forbidden Apple - Glossified

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION
Kessel - After The Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment