Thursday, November 12, 2015

Look No. 198: Carnival Of Souls

I've walked these streets
In a carnival
Of sights to see
All the cheap thrill seekers
The vendors and the dealers
They crowded around me
~ Natalie Merchant ~


Hello again my lovelies! Today I'm back with a new release from MODA Designs.










The boots I'm wearing is called Erica Thigh High Boots. As you can see they are a very sexy, unusual thigh high boot with cuts down in the ankle and above the knee.










These boots are only for Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass and standard sizes. If you don't have either of those bodies, I highly recommend picking up the demo (demos cost 1L) to make sure it will work with your mesh body.








As always, it comes with MODA's amazing color/texture HUD giving you the option to change the colors/textures of multiple faces for endless options.










Today, the set of eyes I'm wearing is an older release from Ikon called Spectral Eyes. This set of eyes is quite special to me because it was the very set of eyes I ever purchased from Ikon.












If you're on Facebook, be sure to join MODA Design's group so you can be in the know of new releases and sales. Also, if you are at Ikon's main store, join the VIP group for group gifts and info on new releases.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

TOP
*On special for 25L at main store*

SKIRT

BOOTS
MODA Designs - Erica Thigh High Boots & HUD *NEW RELEASE*

JEWELRY

TATTOO

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EARS

EYES
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion

EYE MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeliner - Perfect!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment