Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Look No. 266: Summer Girl

In the summertime, girls got it going on
Shake and wiggle to a hip hop song
Summertime girls are the kind I like
I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike
~ LFO ~


Hello again my lovelies!

The Hipster Fair opened on February 22nd and I have 4 sexy swimsuits from Lushish Catz to show you for that event.













The first swimsuit I want to show you are the 3 sexy suits I'm wearing in the cover photo. They are called Isles.












As you can see from the cover photo, there are 3 different colors. The green is Isles 1, the blue is Isles 2 and the red is Isles 3.











Not only does Isles come packed with all three colors, but it also comes packed with  clothing layers for classic avatars and mesh body appliers (each color has its own applier) for Belleza, TMP, Omega, Matreya, Lena Lush, Slink, Lola's Tango and Phat Azz.











Oh, I should mention that it also comes with the white cape that I'm wearing with the red suit.

And if you're wondering what the backside looks like...

Sexy, right?! Mhm....absolutely!














The second item I want to show you is this other sexy swimsuit called Gwynn.












Like the Isles swimsuits, this comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Belleza, TMP, Omega, Matreya, Lena Lush, Slink, Lola's Tango and Phat Azz.












It also comes with a pair of shorts that is also available with clothing layers and the mesh body appliers I mentioned above.










The eyes I'm wearing are from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The beautiful color I'm wearing is called Hazel.

The skin I'm wearing is from Hush Skins and the line is her latest release called Jasmine. The gorgeous tan skin tone is called Toffee. The Jasmine line does have mesh head appliers, that are sold separately, for Catwa and Lelutka.











The Hipster Fair only lasts a couple of weeks so if you want either of these swimsuits, hurry on over there and pick yours up.

Also, please be sure to check out Lushish Catz, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer you. Don't forget to join their VIP groups too!

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

B A T H I N G   S U I T S
Lushish Catz - Isles *EXCLUSIVE @ THE HIPSTER FAIR*
*Comes packed with all three colors shown in the cover photo*

Lushish Catz - Gwynn - Water Tones *EXCLUSIVE @ THE HIPSTER FAIR*

Other important Lushish Catz store information:
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr

H A I R
EMO-tions - Amare - Black/White

A N K L E T S
Promagic - Queen Anklets - Silver
*For Slink High Feet only*

E A R R I N G S

Dirty Princess - Twist Hoop Princess Mesh Earrings

N A I L S
Energie - Long Mesh Nails Bag

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   H E A D   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Toffee
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Applier - Toffee
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5

H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Simone

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Hazel
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D

Diesel Works - MoMo II - Pose 8

Diesel Works - Bombastic - Pose 1

An Lar Poses - The Helena Series - One *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*

Bounce This Poses - On The Edge - Poses 3 & 4

Aerial Poses - My Back - Pose 2 Hand Version

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Kona Beach and Surfing, Woodridge

No comments:

Post a Comment