Monday, June 2, 2014

A Marriage Made In Heaven

"A woman carries her clothes, but it's a shoe that carries a woman."
~ Christian Louboutin ~



Sera Slink Heels

Sera V2 Slink Heels

Veruca Heels





































If you are a fan of the clothing boutique, Heydra, then you are well aware that Heydra Starfall is now designing shoes for the many of us who have Slink feet. When I first heard the news that she was designing shoes for Slink, I was....well...simply ecstatic because I am a huge fan of her clothes and shoes. Since getting my Slink feet, I have been scouring all over the place to fill my closet with cute shoes for my Slink feet.

As soon as she made her first Slink shoe line, the Sera Slink Heels (see first photograph above), I could not get to her in world store fast enough. Needless to say, I was in love; I bought every pair. They come in eight colors: blue, Gray, Green, Lilac, Purple, Red, Rust and Yellow. Also included with each pair of shoes is an adorable matching clutch.

Soon there after, Heydra designed the Veruca Heels (see the third picture above) for the Risque Business Fair that started on May 25th and ends on June 18th. Again, I immediately ran to her store's location at the fair and when I saw them, I heard the angels singing from the heavens. Again, I purchased every pair. This shoe runs in 8 different stylish color patterns: Beige, Khaki, Mint, Olive, Orange, Prune, Purple and Rust.

Not long thereafter, I got word that Heydra put out her third Slink shoe, the Sera V2 Slink Heels (see the second photograph above). When I hit her store, I went grabby hands crazy and purchased every color: Beige, Blue, Brown, Copper, Green, Pink, Purple, Red and Royal Blue.

Heydra has exceeded my expectations with her shoes thus far. Each shoe has a beautiful, sleek and sexy high heel and looks great with any outfit in just about every color. Personally, I like to wear mine with a cute mini dress or skirt so I can show the shoes off. In my opinion, Heydra plus Slink equals a marriage made in Heaven.

Until next time...happy shopping!

~*~Violette ~*~


Style Notes

~*~ WHAT I'M WEARING ~*~
DRESS: Heydra - Gwen Dress - Black
NECKLACE & BRACELETS: Maxi Gossamer - Tatiana Emeralds
RING #1: Chop Zuey - Singing Heart - Green
RING #2: [Mandala] - Milky Way Ring - Gaga Black
HAIR: Analog Dog - Nadia - Dark Color Pack - Espresso


~*~ BODY ATTACHMENTS ~*~
Slink Hands - Elegant 1
Slink Feet - High
Lolas - Tango Mirage
Luck Inc - Cute Azz






No comments:

Post a Comment