Sunday, June 8, 2014

Something Sexy This Way Comes

"One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy"
~ Scarlett Johansson ~



After posting my blog post yesterday, in one of the many Facebook blogging groups, I discovered a cute bikini that I knew I had to pick up at a new store I had never heard of called Lolita. So, I decided to amuse myself with a little window shopping and visit the store.

As always, I didn't intend on buying anything there except for the bikini; however, I could not resist this sexy little number inspired by the traditional sailing outfit. I especially could not resist it's low price tag of 75L.

If you have not heard of or been to Lolita, I highly recommend paying the store a visit...especially if you are in search of sexy and stylish clothes accommodating Lola's and Phat/Cute Azz. They have a lot to offer.

The other night, my sister had given me an extra copy of Truth's Sakura that she had gotten. I have never been into the gacha's like so many people are, but as soon as I put on the Sakura, I knew I HAD to get the rest of them. So, my next stop was to The Arcade Gacha Event.

What I'm wearing in the photographs above is a mix and match of the Sakura: the hair from the Blondes/Pink Bears and then added the flowers and bears from the Colours/Blue Bears.

I will say this,  if you are not experienced with gacha machines, bring approximately 5000L with you.  You WILL get extra copies which you will be able to give to friends once you have all that you need/want.

Until next time...happy shopping!

~*~Violette ~*~ 


Style Notes

~*~ WHAT I'M WEARING ~*~
TOP & SHORTS: Lolita - Sailor Kit
SHOES: Hucci - Pinup Peep - Summer
NECKLACE: Chop Zuey - OC Kinsh-Bai White Collar Necklace
BRACELET & RING: Chop Zuey - Summer Solstice
BELLY PIERCING: Chop Zuey - Mysteria Silver/Diamond Belly Ring
EARRINGS: Chop Zuey -Poet's Verse
HAIR: Truth - Sakura *Purchased at The Arcade*


~*~ BODY ATTACHMENTS ~*~
Slink Hands - Elegant 1
Slink Feet - High
Lolas - Tango Mirage
Luck Inc - Cute Azz

No comments:

Post a Comment