Saturday, June 7, 2014

Nothing Comes Between Me And My Void Jeans

"Jeans represent democracy in fashion"
~ Giorgio Armani ~





I love jeans. I especially love a great pair of jeans that fit well, shows off my curves, and can be dressed up or dressed down. If you're like me, you will love the mesh ::Poised:: Void Flare Jeans. They come in two different style packs: denim and halfs. The denim is a traditional, solid-color jean that comes with a color changing HUD that gives you the option of 10 colors. The halfs is a jean where the left leg is a solid denim color and the right leg has a cool and funky pattern that comes with a color changing HUD that gives you the option of 7 color/patterns. Poise Collins, owner and designer, of ::Poised:: is offering these fantastic jeans at 100L per style pack. A steal in my book! However, if you want to try before you buy, she does offer a demo. I think you will be very pleased with the fit.

Until next time...happy shopping!

~*~Violette ~*~


Style Notes

~*~ WHAT I'M WEARING ~*~
JEANS: ::Poised:: - Void Flare Jeans - Halfs (Black Hive) *New*
TOP: SN@TCH Sheer Blouse - Beige
SHOES: N-Core - Venus
BRACELETS: Maxi Gossamer - Khaleesi's Temptation
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: Chop Zuey - Kharma Earth Gold Set
RING #1: Chop Zuey - I Carry Your Heat
HAIR: Tameless Hair - Beatrice-Mega-Pack *49L*

~*~ BODY ATTACHMENTS ~*~
Slink Hands - Elegant 1
Lolas - Tango Mirage
























No comments:

Post a Comment