Friday, August 26, 2016

Look No. 365: One Way Or Another, I'm Gonna Find Ya 'n' Getcha!


Hello again my lovelies!

With the Pokemon Go craze going on, I decided to have a little fun and get in on the action and hunt down a few myself. In this post, I'm back with a super cute new top from Delirium Style and a great mini skirt from Blasphemic that's an exclusive at the current round of Thrift Shop. I hope you like what I have for you today.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



T O P
Delirium Style - Stevie Harness Tank w/HUD *NEW RELEASE*
**Fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Hourglass, TMP and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies • Comes packed with the color/texture HUD shown below**



Owner/Designer: Christel Morane


 S K I R T    &    P O KE B A L L
Blasphemic - Nika Skirt - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ THRIFT SHOP*
**Fitted mesh in 5 standard fitmesh sizes and special fitmesh sizes for Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya • Available in 9 great colors sold separately or in a fatpack**

Blasphemic - Pokeball
Other important Blaphemic store information:
Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar


 S H O E S
Pink Pearl Designs - Doin Ma Thang Tip Toe Sneakers - Dark Dayz
Owner/Designer: Pinkness Pearl


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle



H A I R
Exile - If Your Wild - Wild Fusion HUD
Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate


T A T T O O
White Widow - Anthropoid *EXCLUSIVE @ THE CROSSROADS*
Owner/Designer: Julie Hastings


M E S H    H E A D
Catwa - Bibi
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


H E A D    A P P L I E R
Glam Affair - Lilo Applier for Catwa Bibi - Jamaica - Summer
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing


E Y E S
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Hazel
**Comes packed with system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes**


Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


P O S E S    U S E D
Anbee - #19 Fell Skateboard Gotcha!
**Used in cover photo • Comes with pokeball, skateboard, pink cell phone and Pikachu**
Owner/Designer: Paulla Rexen


An Lar Poses - Sarah Series - Pose #4 (m) *EXCLUSIVE @ THE CROSSROADS*
**Used in 2nd photo with some modifications so I could hold the poke ball • a 5-pose set each with mirrored versions**
Owner/Designer: Katya Valeska


L I G H T I N G    U S E D
Owner/Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

No comments:

Post a Comment