Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Look No. 369: My Own Prison


Hello again my lovelies!

The AnyBody event is going to be closing in a couple days so I decided to show you one more, VERY sexy, exclusive from that event. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



 D R E S S
Insanya - Harness Dress *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
**100% original fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara and Slink Physique/Hourglass mesh bodies**

Other important Insanya store information:

Owner/Designer: Tatyana Ultsch
 
Brought to you by: Flair For Events

 
 S H O E S
Empire - Amaranth
Owner/Designer: QueenShop


T A T T O O
Yuyoo Tattoo - Galaxy
Owner/Designer: YuyooTattoo


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle



H A I R
Truth Hair - Loni - Light Blondes
Owner/Designer: Truth Hawks


M E S H    H E A D
LeLutka - Mesh Head "Simone" v1.6
Owner/Designer: JadenArt


M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Glam Affair - Shana (Lelutka Heads) - Asia *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing


E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Forest
**Comes packed with both system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes**


Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


P O S E S    U S E D
Astralia - Lussuria cage with HUD
Owner/Designer: Astralia


Purple Poses - Brenda 05, Sierra 03 and Michelle 07
Owner/Designer: Audrey Guter

No comments:

Post a Comment