Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Look No. 351: She Wants To Be Like Jackie Brown


Hello again my lovelies!

I watched a Quentin Tarantino movie today that I hadn't seen in ages called Jackie Brown. So that movie somewhat inspired this post. If you have never seen it, I highly recommend doing so. It's such a great movie with a great cast.

In this post I'm going to show you 2 new releases from MODA Designs that came out the last couple of weeks. Also, the Alchemy opened on August 1st and Image Essential has a great exclusive couple pose and a discounted 5-pose set at that event. Egozy also recently released a new Catwa Applier and I have another fabulous pose set from PosESioN.

Please be sure you check out MODA Designs, Image Essentials, Egozy, PosESioN and all my other awesome blog sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace to see all the amazing things they have to offer you. I have no doubt you'll find at least one item you will just love.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette




2 - P I E C E    S U I T    &    H E E L S
MODA Designs - Piper Outfit & HUD - Leather *NEW RELEASE*
**100% fitted mesh • Comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes and special sizes for Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass and Maitreya Lara • Comes packed with the color HUD shown below • Also available in vinyl**





MODA Designs - Gloria Spiked Pumps & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
**Made to fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink High Feet • Comes packed with the color HUD shown below**



Owner/Designer: Eonla


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle


T O T E    B A G
Loordes of London - Carpathia Luggage - #1 1
Owner/Designer: Coleen Macarther


P O S E S    U S E D
PosESioN - Hope Set
**A 10-pose set for ladies**


Owner/Designer: Dahriel



B O D Y / H E A D    A P P L I E R
Egozy - Kendall Catwa Applier *NEW RELEASE*
**Comes packed with 7 eyebrow colors and a no brow option, 6 lipsticks and 6 eyeshadows • Also comes packed with mesh body appliers for Omega, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza and TMP**


Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button


M E S H    H E A D
Catwa - Mesh Head "Helena"
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


H A I R
Lelutka - HF01 - Nova HUD - Cloud *NEW RELEASE IN STORE*
Owner/Designer: JadenArt


E Y E S
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Chocolate
**Comes packed with both system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes**


Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


F E A T U R E D    P O S E S


Image Essentials - Essence *EXCLUSIVE @ THE ALCHEMY*
**This pose is copy/mod and no transfer. I have modified this pose due to the hair I'm wearing. See Image Essential's ad photo below for how the actual pose looks**





Image Essentials - Women Sit Set 1 *SALE ITEM @ THE ALCHEMY*
**A 5-pose set with each pose having a mirrored version. All poses are copy/mod and no transfer. See the photos below for the 4 other poses in the set • The chair does not come with the pose set**

Other important Image Essentials store information:

Owner/Designer: Kay Weston

Other poses in the Women Sit Set:





F U R N I T U R E    U S E D
Chez Moi - Gorgeous Chair

Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickr • TwitterGoogle+Store Blog

Owner/Designer: Nanda Marjetz


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

&

Purple Haze 1 (my private home)

No comments:

Post a Comment