Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Look No. 254: Rule #1...Don't Be Boring and Dress Cute

The only rule is don't be boring
and dress cute wherever you go.
Life is too short to blend in.
~ Paris Hilton ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Today I'm back with an uber cute cropped tee and panties from I'piteme. These actually came out a couple weeks ago but because of my real life getting so busy, I didn't have a chance to blog them yet and I really, really wanted to. So, here I am but, as I like to always say, better late than never.

Also, PosESioN is back at The Cosmopolitan Sales Room with a brand new set of poses for women that is really fabulous.













The cropped tee and panties are called, fittingly, Graffiti.












They both come packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Omega, Slink Physique & Hourglass, Belleza Isis, Venus and Freya, Maitreya and Lena Perky/Lush.











Both the tee and panties also come packed with 2 HUDs that look like this one. Each HUD giving you a choice of 6 different words on the front of the tee and on the back of the panties: HunnyBunny, Twinkie, Doll, Kitten, Tomboy, Trouble, Slave, Puppy, Bitch, Queenie, Diva and Babygirl.












Now, do keep in mind that I'm only showing you the ones for the cropped tee but I assure you that the HUDs for the panties is exactly the same.













You can purchase the panties and tees separately or you can buy them combined together.














PosESioN is back at The Cosmopolitan Sales Room with a great set of poses for women called Jalis.











It is a 10-pose set that you can purchase separately or as a complete set. All the poses in this post are from this set.

The current round of The Cosmopolitan Sales Room is now open and runs until February 15th.










The beautiful blue eyes I'm wearing in this post is from Ikon's Vanity Eyes collection. The color is called Fjord.

The skin I'm wearing is from HUSH Skins called Shannon and the skin tone is called Toffee. I am wearing my Lelutka mesh head and using the Jasmine mesh head applier with this skin.












Please be sure to check out I'piteme, PosESioN, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups for group gifts and news on new releases and events.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P   &   P A N T I E S
I'piteme - Graffiti Cropped Tees & Appliers *NEW RELEASE*

I'piteme - Graffiti Panties & Appliers *NEW RELEASE*
*The cropped tees and panties can be purchased separately or together as a "fatpack"*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

B O O T S
Enelya's Creations - ABL Army Boots - Pastel

H A I R
Truth Hair - Austen - Light Blondes

J E W E L R Y
Honest Creations - Elegant 1 Buckle Rings - Black and Platinum 

Energie - Multy Rings Bag

N A I L S
Energie - Long Mesh Nails Bag


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N,   A P P L I E R   &   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Shannon - Toffee
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Toffee

B O D Y

H E A D
E Y E S
Ikon - Vanity Eyes - Fjord

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
*PosESioN* - Jalis Set *EXCLUSIVE @ CSR*
*The current round of CSR ends on February 15th*

Other important PosESioN store information:
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Lighthouse Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment