Saturday, February 20, 2016

Look No. 264: Royals Can Be Sexy Too

Sexiness is a mindset...not an outfit
~ Unknown ~


Hello again my lovelies!

The current round BombShells opened several days ago. If you like to look sexy this is the event for you and Lushish Catz has 2 sexy exclusives at that event. Also, MODA Designs just released a special edition of the Pamela Platform Heels, initially released in December, that I'm going to show you that as well today as well.












This pretty pink lingerie set is called My Sweet Princess and it is the first of Lushish Catz's 2 exclusives at the BombShells event.












It comes packed with the skirt, necklace, crown, clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Maitreya, both Slink bodies, Belleza, TMP, Omega, Lena Lush, Lola's Tango and Phat Azz.













The second exclusive is this gorgeous red lingerie set called, My Sweet Queen. As you can see it's identical to the My Sweet Princess lingerie set...just in red.











Like the My Sweet Princess set, this set comes packed with the skirt, necklace, crown, clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Maitreya, both Slink bodies, Belleza, TMP, Omega, Lena Lush, Lola's Tango and Phat Azz.










Yesterday, MODA Designs released an special edition version of her Pamela Platform Heels. I first blogged about the Pamela heels back in December.

The special edition of these heels are a glass and metal version. In this photograph, I'm wearing the glass heels (as shown in the photograph to the left) with the My Sweet Princess set.










In this photograph, I'm wearing the metal heels that I'm wearing with the My Sweet Queen.

These heels will fit Slink, Maitreya, Belleza and TMP High Feet so make sure you already own, or plan on buying, one of these feet systems if you plan on purchasing these shoes.











This is the color HUD that comes packed with the shoes. You can use both the body and insole options for the metal version. Only the insole option will work with the glass version.








The eyes I'm wearing in this post are from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The gorgeous deep green color I'm wearing is called Forest.

The beautiful porcelain skin I'm wearing is the latest release from Hush Skins called Jasmine. The name of the skin tone is called Vanilla.

The Jasmine line does come with mesh head appliers and lipstick appliers for Catwa and Lelutka. I have found that these appliers work perfectly with most of her other skins as well.








The current round of BombShells event runs until March 11th so be sure to hurry on over there to check out the My Sweet Princess and My Sweet Queen lingerie sets.

Also, please don't forget to check out MODA Designs, Hush Skins, Ikon and PosESioN (the poses I'm using in this post) both inworld and on Marketplace.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T S
Lushish Catz - My Sweet Princess *EXCLUSIVE @ BOMBSHELLS*
*Includes necklace and crown*

Lushish Catz - My Sweet Queen *EXCLUSIVE @ BOMBSHELLS*
*Includes necklace and crown*

Other Important Lushish Catz store information:
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr

S H O E S
MODA Designs - Special Edition Pamela Platform Heels & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
Truth Hair - Henya *EXCLUSIVE @ WHIMSICAL*
*For My Sweet Princess, I used the Colours HUD; for My Sweet Queen, I used the Black & Whites HUD*

J E W E L R Y

Maxi Gossamer - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls - Earrings & Bracelets

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N,   A P P L I E R   &   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Vanilla
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Vanilla
Hush Skins - Lip Appliers - ForbiddenApple *GROUP GIFT*
Hush Skins - Lip Appliers - WildBerry
*I'm using Forbidden Apple with the My Sweet Queen and WildBerry with the My Sweet Princess*

B O D Y

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Forest
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S   U S E D

PosESioN - Queen - Poses #1, 2 and 10
PosESion - Paris - Pose 7
PosESion - Frozen - Pose 2
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Sorrow, Paper Dinosaurs

No comments:

Post a Comment