Friday, February 26, 2016

Look No. 267: Electro Girl

Hearts intertwined
Can't handle it anymore
Sparks in her eyes going through me
Open door
Circuit boards boards come to life
My electro girl
~ Chris Giametta ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Today I'm back with a short post on a new release from Blasphemic. If you like the sexy "darker fashion" this store is just up your alley.












The  sexy top I'm wearing is called Vanessa Top. It is available in 6 different colors: black, red, blue, pink, purple and white. You can purchase each color separately or in a fatpack if you can't just pick out 1 or 2.












Each top comes packed with mesh body appliers for TMP, Omega, Slink, Belleza and Maitreya. For those of you with classic bodies, I'm sorry to say, this top does not have clothing layers.











In this post I'm wearing eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The gorgeous green color I'm wearing is called field.

My skin is from Hush Skins and it's called Willow. The skin tone I'm wearing is called Latte.













Please be sure to check out Blasphemic, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace to see everything they have to offer. Also, if you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts and offers and to be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P   &   L I P S T I C K
Blasphemic - Vanessa Top - Red *NEW RELEASE*
*NO clothing layers. Mesh body appliers only for TMP, Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega*

Blasphemic - LipMagic
*Has tattoo layers for classic heads and mesh head appliers for TMP, Omega, Genesis, Catwa and Lelutka*
Meva - Cubes 2 Set

R I N G S
Formanails - I Love You - Slink Elegant

N A I L S
Energie - Long Point Mesh Nails Bag

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   H E A D   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Willow - Latte
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Latte
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5

H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Stella

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Field
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
Eternal Dream Poses - Beat 01

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Imesha, North Seahill

No comments:

Post a Comment