Friday, February 19, 2016

Look No. 263: I Dream of Daryl

I never thought I'd fall for a redneck with a crossbow
Who kills zombies and names a baby little ass kicker.
But then again....
...It is Daryl Dixon.
~ Unknown ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Are you a big fan of The Walking Dead like me? Did you get all giddy and dance in your chair when Daryl saved the day on the opening scene of the mid-season premiere? I did! I was fist pumping all over the place...LOL! What can I say, I think Daryl Dixon is not only cool but VERY hot.

The reason why I'm bringing this up is because I have a new release from Blasphemic that all you Daryl Dixon fans out there will love. Blasphemic also just released a really cool tattoo that I believe you will love as well. Plus, I have a sexy new release from I'piteme and a Phat Fashion Fair exclusive from MODA Designs.










The star of this post is this awesome top from Blasphemic called the Daryl Top. The front of the top reads,"Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls ride with Daryl."

It comes packed with a clothing layer for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, TMP and Omega.









The pretty tattoo I'm wearing is another new release from Blasphemic. It's called Heartagram Tattoo.

It comes packed with a tattoo layer for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, TMP and Omega.

As you will see in the photo below, when you apply the tattoo, not only will it appear on the chest, but a larger version will appear on the back as well.







The sexy, lacy, black panties I'm wearing are a new release from I'piteme. It's called, fittingly, Lace Panties.

It comes packed with a clothing layers for classic bodies for all 24 colors and 4 color/mesh body applier HUDs for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega.

What's really nice about the packaging of these panties is the system layers come in separate package to reduce inventory for those of us that will only use the mesh body appliers. So, if you need the system layers, you will have to unpack this box.









The current round of Phat Fashion Fair opened a couple days ago and MODA Designs has an awesome exclusive for that event....the gorgeous heels I'm wearing. They are called Evelyn Leather Heels.

These heels are for Slink High Feet only so make sure you own these feet or plan on purchasing them from Slink's inworld store if you purchase these shoes.









This awesome color HUD comes packed with the heels that gives you plenty of mixing and matching options with the 30 MODA-custom colors on 6 faces and silver and gold metal options.

All this at a promo price of 99 Lindens! Can't beat that!









The eyes I'm wearing in this post are from Ikon's Odyssey Eyes collection. The color I'm wearing is called Industrial.

The skin I'm wearing is Hush Skin's Teagan and the skin tone is called Creamy.

I am wearing my Lelutka mesh head and using Hush Skin's Jasmine mesh head applier.









The current round of Phat Fashion Fair ends this Sunday so be sure to pop on over there and check out MODA Design's Evelyn Leather Heels. Also, please check out Blashphemic, I'piteme, Ikon and Hush Skins inworld and on Marketplace to see everything they have to offer you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P   &   T A T T O O
Blasphemic - Daryl Top *NEW RELEASE*

Blasphemic - Heartagram Tattoo *NEW RELEASE*
Main Store / Satellite Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook

P A N T I E S
I'piteme - Lace Panties & Appliers *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

S H O E S
MODA Designs - Evelyn Leather Heels & HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ PHAT FASHION FAIR*
*These heels are being sold at a PROMO PRICE of 99L*

H A I R
Truth Hair - Sian - Reds

J E W E L R Y
Cellar Door - Woven Jewelry - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ WE <3 ROLE-PLAY*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Teagan - Creamy
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Creamy

B O D Y

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Industrial
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S   U S E D

Diesel Works - Moma - Pose #18

Diesel Works - Cyn Female Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment