Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Look No. 261: Problem Child

I'm your dream girl
This is real love
But you know what they say about me...
That girl is a problem
~ Natalia Kills ~



Hello again my lovelies!

I'm back with a sexy new catsuit from Blasphemic and I have a new sponsor, FMS Poses, I want to introduce you all too.












The name of this catsuit is called Freya. It comes packed with 2 versions, the one I'm wearing and a "modest" version that covers a bit more of the boob area for those of you a bit more shy about bearing yourselves to the world.













The catsuit also comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for TMP, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza and Omega for both versions.









Catsuit Freya not only comes in the black that I'm wearing in the photos above, but it's also available 6 other colors: army, blue and purple in this photo....










...and tan, red and white in this photo.











In this post, I'm wearing eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The color I'm wearing is called Sky.

The beautiful tanned skin I'm wearing is from Hush Skin's latest release called Jasmine. The name of the skin tone is called Toffee.












As I had mentioned in the beginning of this post, I have a new sponsor, FMS Poses, owned by Fanfan Mills. In the first 3 photos of this post are all from FMS Poses. She doesn't have an inworld store; however, you can check out FMS Poses on Marketplace to see all the amazing single and couple poses she has to offer.

I do want to announce that Blasphemic now has opened up a satellite store at Maledives Mall. Please make sure to take a few moments to check it out.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T   &   L I P S T I C K
Blasphemic - Catsuit Freya - Black *NEW RELEASE*

Blasphemic - LipMagic
Main Store / Satellite Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook

S H O E S
Energie - Paola Heels Black Bag

H A I R
Truth Hair - Kizzy *GROUP GIFT*

R I N G S
Energie - Multy Rings Bag

N E C K L A C E   &   E A R R I N G S
Meva - Chiara Set - Iron *EXCLUSIVE @ LIAISON COLLABORATIVE*

N A I L S   &   N A I L   C O L O R
Energie - Long Mesh Nails Bag

Energie - Long Mesh Nails Silver HUD


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N   &   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Toffee
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Toffee

B O D Y

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Sky
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S   U S E D

FMS Poses - Pose 89
FMS Poses - Pose 84
FMS Poses - Pose 78
*Poses are used in the first 3 photos of this post in order as listed*
Marketplace / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
The Village and BarDeco, Hot Bodies

No comments:

Post a Comment