Friday, February 12, 2016

Look No. 259: Here Comes The Bride All Dressed in...Red?!

I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
You're amazing
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side
And when you turned to me and smile
You took my breath away
I have never had such a feeling
Such a feeling of complete and utter love
As I do tonight
~ Chris deBurgh ~




Hello again my lovelies!

Valentine's Day is in 2 days. For some of us, it is the day of love. For others of us, it is a day we dread. For me, personally, it is my wedding day. No, the gown you see me wearing is not my wedding gown. It's a new release from I'piteme especially for Valentine's Day. I also have another gift item to show you for the Add Some Red Hunt 3 that is currently taking place grid wide.












This gorgeous, strapless, red gown I'm wearing is called Rose Evening Gown. It's got a delicate spray of leaves coming down the bodice meeting the roses encircling the top of the skirt where it meets the tight bodice that shows off the curves of the body beautifully.












This gown is 100% mesh and comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes and yes, it is mesh body friendly. I do suggest trying on the free demo prior to purchasing to make sure it will fit your mesh body perfectly.














It also comes packed with this color HUD giving you 10 color choices for both the gown and the roses encircling the gown so you can mix and match the colors of the roses to your heart's content and creating some amazing combinations.

If you are in the market for a wedding gown or bridesmaid gowns, you may want to make this beautiful gown an option.











The Add Some Red Hunt 3 started on the 1st of this month and will continue to run till February 29th.

The stunning ruby and diamond necklace and earrings I'm wearing is one of the hunt gifts and it's from Redrose Jewellry Store.












If you want to see some other hunt gifts for the the Add Some Red Hunt 3, please check out my posts on January 30th, February 1st and February 6th. Also, please check out Fi's Hunt's website to find out more information on the Add Some Red Hunt 3 and the upcoming hunts for March and April.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Valentine's Day!
Violette

STYLE CREDITS

D R E S S
I'piteme - Rose Evening Gown *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
Tableau Vivant - Tormentia Hair - Blonds HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ WE <3 ROLE-PLAY*

V E I L
MadNess - Bridal Veil S-Hairclip with Pearl Flower 4

N E C K L A C E   &   E A R R I N G S
Redrose Jewellry Store - Ruby Diamond Necklace & Earrings *GIFT ITEM @ ADD SOME RED HUNT 3*


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Honey
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Honey

B O D Y

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Blue
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   &   P R O P S   U S E D
*PosESioN* - Bride Set - Poses #3M, 6 and 6M


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N

No comments:

Post a Comment