Thursday, December 17, 2015

Look No. 233: I Ain't No Hollaback Girl

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl
~ Gwen Stefani ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I frequently get songs stuck in my head, as I'm sure you do too, and Hollaback Girl was THAT song for me today...hence, the title of this post. Anyway, Today I bring you some new goodies from MODA Designs and B Bos. I'm also going to show you PosESioN's exclusives for the upcoming round of Men only Monthly.











So the really cute cropped tee I'm wearing is MODA Design's exclusive at the current round of Phat Fashion Fair.

It is 100% fitted mesh and comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes plus a fitted mesh size for Slink Physique and one for Slink Hourglass.


















If the jock tee is not your thing, don't fear, it comes packed with two other cropped tees. This trimmed cropped tee....


















...and this solid cropped tee.









Of course MODA has added their kick ass color HUD that gives you 24 MODA custom colors for each style of tee.









These really cool pants I'm wearing is new release from B Bos. It's called Lesb Baggy.

It is 100 percent mesh and comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes. If you plan to wear these pants with your mesh body, I highly recommend you try on the free demo prior to purchasing it to ensure a great fit.












There are 7 different pants to choose from: black, brown, grey, white, red, cross and leather. You can buy each separately but if you like and want all of them, you can also buy all 7 in a fatpack.








The eyes I'm wearing are from Ikon's Vanity Eyes collection. The beautiful color I'm wearing is called Fjord.

This is an older release so they only come with 5 iris sizes in they system eyes but they are just as beautiful as Ikon's newer releases.

There are 44 gorgeous colors to choose from plus there is a free pair of eyes you can pick up to try on and see if these eyes work for you.










Men Only Monthly is scheduled to open on December 20th and PosESioN has three exclusives for that event. The first exclusive is PosESioN's first set of 10 walks for men called the Oscar Walk Set. Ladies, there's one for you at the PosESioN's inworld store. It's also 10 walks and it's called Gretel Bulloch Walk Set.













The second exclusive is this 10-pose set for men called Curtis.















The third exclusive is this friends pose called, My Friend.














The current round of Phat Fashion Fair is now open and will close on Sunday, December 20th. Men Only Monthly will open on December 20th and will close on January 15th.

Please be sure to check out MODA Designs, B Bos, Ikon and PosESioN both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy holidays!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P
MODA Designs - Taylor Cropped Tee & HUD *EXCLUSIVE at PHAT FASHION FAIR*
*The current round of the Phat Fashion Fair ends on Sunday, December 20th*
Other Important MODA Designs Information

P A N T S
B Bos - Lesb Baggy - Grey *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr / Facebook

S H O E S
N-Core Designs - Pleasure - Black

H A I R
Exile - Twist & Shout - Fantasy 1 - Twist
*Located in the Gacha section of the inworld store*

J E W E L R Y
Meva - Coin Set - Silver

Izzie's - Midi Rings - Silver

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N
Hush Skins - Jasmine Lux - Latte - Makeup 1
*I'm wearing the Light Blonde Eyebrows and Lip Gloss 1 which comes with this skin*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

EYES
Ikon - Vanity Eyes - Fjord
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
Eternal Dream Poses - Sally Sets 1 & 2 - Poses 3, 4, 5 & 6 
*Sets 1 & 2 are both 5-pose sets*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

No comments:

Post a Comment