Saturday, December 12, 2015

Look No. 229: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy Me

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls, I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am...sexy naughty bitchy me.
~ Tata ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I hope you are having a great weekend so far. In today's post, I'm going to show you a really nice corset that is B Bos's exclusive at the Lick It event, some really cute stockings from Blasphemic and another Ner Ink Tattoos exclusive at the Black Dot Project.











The Lick It event opened yesterday and the corset I'm wearing is B Bos's exclusive for that event. It is called the Rosa Corset. It is comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and appliers for: Omega, Brazillia, Belleza, Maitreya and Slink.











The corset comes in 9 colors: black, blue, bone, brown, grey, olive, pink, red and white. Each can be purchased separately or in a fatpack. I would definitely try the free demo prior to purchase if your body is thicker than normal size to make sure you'll get a really great fit.









The thigh high stockings I'm wearing is from Blasphemic and it's called Bow Socks. They come with a clothing layer for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for TMP, Omega, Slink, Belleza and Maitreya.

They are available in 9 colors: aqua, blue, gold, green, grey, pink, purple, red and yellow. These can be purchased separately or in a fatpack.









A couple of days ago, I showed you some hand tattoos from Ner Ink that are exclusives at the Black Dot Project. The tattoo I'm wearing in this post is another exclusive at that event. The name of the tattoo is Promise.

It comes with tattoo layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for: Omega, Slink, Maitreya and Belleza.







In this post I'm wearing a set of eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The color I'm wearing is called Forest.

They come packed with 5 iris sizes in both the system and mesh eyes. There is also a HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to change the size of the iris and add cool effects like Glow, Full Bright and Flip.

There are 42 amazing colors to choose from at Ikon's inworld store. There is also a free pair you can grab to demo the eyes and see if these are the eyes for you.









Please be sure to visit B Bos at the Lick It event and Ner Ink Tattoos at the Black Dot Project. Also, don't forget to check out their stores, along with Blasphemic and Ikon's, both inworld and on Marketplace to see all they have to offer you. Don't forget to join their groups if you can!

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Holidays!
♥ Violette ♥


STYLE CREDITS

T O P
B Bos - Rosa Corset - Grey *EXCLUSIVE at LICK IT*
*Lick It is now open and will end on Friday, December 18th*
Other Important B Bos Information:
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr / Facebook

S K I R T

Kenvie - Angelina Tutu Skirt - Black

S T O C K I N G S

Blasphemic - Bow Socks - Grey *NEW RELEASE*
*Available in 9 colors that can be purchased separately or in a fatpack*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook

S H O E S

Bax Coen - Poppy Booties - Black Suede

T A T T O O

Ner Ink Tattoos - Promise *EXCLUSIVE at BLACK DOT PROJECT*
*The Black Dot Project is open and ends on January 4th*

H A I R
Tableau Vivant - Champagne - Basics *EXCLUSIVE at COLLABOR88*

J E W E L R Y

Kibitz - Casey choker - Obsidian

Diamante - Destiny - Limited Edition - Facial Piercing

*No longer available*

Diamante - Enigma Chest Piercing


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N

Hush Skins - Amber II - Chai

B O D Y

Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

E Y E S

Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Forest
Inworld Store

M A K E U P

Blasphemic - Eyeliner & Eyeshadow - Fatpack
*I'm wearing the eyeliner only*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook

Hush Skins - Essentials - LipColor - BlackCherry - Pouty


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S   U S E D

Diesel Works - PolyWall v2012 Photography Prop

No comments:

Post a Comment