Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Look No. 232: Some Days I Stay In My Pajamas All Day

Always wear cute pajamas
You'll never know who you'll meet in your dreams.
~ Unknown ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I don't know about you but I love my pajamas; and yes, if I can wear them all day, I will. I especially love them on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Pajamas just seem appropriate for the Holidays. The best kind of pj's are the footie pajamas, or better known as the onesie. So today, I'm going to show you some awesome pajamas that I'piteme just released and what's cool is, these are available for men too.











The name of these pajama's I'm wearing is called the Ladies Cozy Onesie Pajamas (the one for the men is called the Mens Cozy Onesie Pajamas).













These are fitted mesh and come packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes plus sizes for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink Physique. For the men, it's 100% mesh and come in 5 standard mesh sizes. 













Since all our bodies are different shapes and sizes, I highly recommend trying on the free demo prior to purchase to make sure you get  good fit that you're happy with.









Both the men's and ladies onsie comes packed with this 10-color HUD. The only difference between the men's and ladies is the men get a yellow color in place of the pink. Other than that, the rest of the colors are the same.


In this post, I'm wearing eyes from Ikon's Sovereign Eyes collection. The color I'm wearing is called Starfall.

When you purchase a set of the Sovereign Eyes you'll get a total of 5 iris sizes in both system and mesh eyes. You'll also get a HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to change the iris size and add effects like glow, brightness and flip (changing the eye whites from light to dark).

There are a total of 49 beautiful colors to choose from...and believe me, you'll have a difficult time deciding on just one color. There is also a free set of eyes you can grab to see if these are the eyes for you.




Please be sure to check out both I'piteme and Ikon both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts and to be the first to know of all new releases.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy holidays!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T
I'piteme - Ladies Cozy Onsie Pajamas *NEW RELEASE*

H A I R

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N
Hush Skins - Teagan - Chai
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y

E A R S
Mandala - Simple Ears
*30% off on Marketplace*

E Y E S
Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Starfall
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S / P R O P S    U S E D

No comments:

Post a Comment