Monday, December 21, 2015

Look No. 235: Tits The Season...

Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa -la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Tis the season to be jolly
Fa -la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
~ Thomas Oliphant ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Christmas is in less than 5 days! Are you ready? Got your shopping done? Got your gifts wrapped? Not me. I'm a last minute Christmas shopper. I'm a Christmas wrapping maniac on Christmas Eve. It's quite a funny site.

Today I'm going to show you some really cool, funny Christmas Tees from Blasphemic and a great pair of jeans from MODA Designs.













I love my "Tits The Season" tee from Blasphemic.  It is 100% mesh and comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes.


As you can see in the photograph above, there are 4 other cute tees available for purchase as well and each one will make you giggle.







The amazing jeans I'm wearing are a new release from MODA Designs called Paige Jeans. I rarely wear long jeans in SL because my ankles/shoes always shows through in the back and I just find that annoying. You won't have that problem with these jeans. In fact, these jeans come in two length sizes: high feet and mid feet.

The jeans are 100% mesh and comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes and additional sizes for both Slink bodies, Maitreya Lara, all 3 Belleza bodies and TMP in both lengths.











It comes with this fantastic color/texture HUD giving 10 choices in jeans colors, 4 belt options and 2 buckle options.










The shoes I'm wearing with the jeans are these super cool ankle boots by MODA Designs that I first showed you last month. They are called Shea Ankle Boots. If you'd like to know more about them, please check out my post called Color Me Beautiful.












The beautiful skin I'm wearing is Hush Skins' latest release Called Jasmine and the skin tone is Toffee. Each of the 12 skin tones in the Jasmine Lux Collection comes packed with mesh body appliers for Omega, Slink and Maitreya. They each also come with: a set of eyes, a set of eyelashes, 5 lip colors, 4 blushes, 6 cleavage options, 6 brow shades plus covers, face and body freckle options, 5 kitty options and a modifiable body shape. Each skin tone is sold separately or you can fatpack it if you want that option. If you use a mesh head, you can separately purchase mesh head skin appliers for Lelutka, Catwa and Omega.

Please be sure to to check out Blasphemic, Hush Skins and MODA Designs both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have space in your groups, please do consider joining their VIP groups.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Holidays!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P
Blasphemic - Xmas Shirts (Female Version) - Tits *NEW RELEASE*
P A N T S    &    S H O E S
MODA Designs - Paige Jeans & HUD *NEW RELEASE*

MODA Designs - Shea Ankle Boots & HUD
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
Argrace - Santa Hat/Women
*Unfortunately, Argrace is no longer selling this hair*

J E W E L R Y
Swallow - Bracelet Death

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Toffee - Makeup 1
*I'm wearing the black eyebrows which comes with this skin*
B O D Y
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

E Y E S
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Industrial
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S    &    P R O P S    U S E D
Meisme's Strawberry Patch Poses - Too Many Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment