Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Look No. 231: Livin' On The Edge

I don't know where I'm gonna go
But that don't matter at all
I'm gonna do it my way
And I don't change for no one
'Cause I'm livin' on the edge
And I got nothin' to lose.
~ White Lion ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Before I begin discussing the outfit I'm wearing, I have some really exciting news to share with all of you. A new designer has joined Violette's Closet's lineup of awesome designers! Today I joined the ranks of Hush Skin's incredible team of bloggers! YAY! I'm so excited to be a part of that team and having been working hard for the past 6-7 weeks to earn a spot on her blogging team and it has paid off and I couldn't be happier.








This really cute outfit is a new release by prism and it's called Annaliese. It is a complete outfit that includes the hair, socks, boots and of course, the outfit.

The outfit is 100% mesh that comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes. I am wearing this with my Maitreya mesh body; however, I highly suggest trying on the demo prior to purchase to ensure you are happy with how it fits.

The Annaliese also is available in green if red is not your color.











A couple weeks ago, I had showed you PosESioN's exclusive at Inspiration SL called the Selena Set. Today is the last day of Inspiration SL. The 3 poses I'm using in this post is from that 10-pose set. So if you like any, or all, of the poses, be sure to hurry over to Inspiration SL to pick it up.












Please be sure to check out Prism, PosESioN and Hush Skins inworld. Also, if you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts and be the first to know of new releases.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Holidays!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T
Prism Designs - Annaliese - Fire Red B *NEW RELEASE*
*Outfit also includes: hair, socks and boots; also available in green*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N
Hush Skins - Piper - Chai

B O D Y

E Y E S
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion

M A K E U P
Blasphemic - Eyeliner & Eyeshadow - Fatpackl
*I'm only wearing the eyeliner*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S    U S E D
PosESioN - Selena Set - Poses 1, 2 & 6 *EXCLUSIVE at INSPIRATION SL*
*Today is the LAST DAY of Inspiration SL*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
Sandalphon - A Crossroads

No comments:

Post a Comment