Monday, December 7, 2015

Look No. 224: You Should Be Dancin'

My baby moves at midnight
Goes right on till the dawn
My woman takes me higher
My woman keeps me warm
You should be dancing, yeah
You should be dancing, yeah
~ Bee Gees ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Today I'm doing something I very rarely do and that is blog an outfit by a designer who is not one of my sponsors. I just couldn't pass up the chance to blog this dress.

This afternoon one of my very good friends bought me the dress I'm wearing in the photograph above. When I had asked her why she was buying it for me she said, "It's too cute NOT to be in a blogger's closet." She was right.











This dress is by Fashionatic and it's called Azalea Female Outfit. It is 100% mesh that comes with 5 standard mesh sizes but, it also comes with one fitted mesh size so I was able to wear it with my Maitreya mesh body.









This dress comes with this color/pattern HUD giving you many great solid colors and fun patterns to choose from for lots of mixing and matching options.












The sexy heels I'm wearing comes with this outfit. They are only for Slink High feet so be sure you already own a pair of those feet or buy a pair from Slink's inworld store prior or after purchasing this dress.









Like the dress, the shoes also comes with a color HUD so you can change them however you need them to look to go with the dress. 










I must say that I absolutely love this dress. After I put it on, the party girl in me came out and I headed over to Club Karma for a bit. It's such a fun dress to wear....especially when you're out dancing.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Holidays!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

D R E S S     &     S H O E S

H A I R

J E W E L R Y
Dirty Princess - Twist Hoop Princess Mesh Earrings - Gold & Silver
Ryca - Bangle Iced NYC - Gold
Ryca - Necklace Every Day Pty - Dia Gold

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N
Hush Skins - Jasmine Lux - Chai

BODY
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

E A R S
Mandala - Simple Ears

E Y E S
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
Inworld Store

M A K E U P
Mons - Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss2 - Fierce Purple

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y     L O C A T I O N
Club Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment