Friday, December 4, 2015

Look No. 221: I'm No Angel

I wasn't always this way
I used to be the one with the halo
But that disappeared when I had my first taste and fell from grace
It left me in this place
Now I'm starting to think maybe you like it
I'm not an angel
~ Halestorm ~



Hello again my lovelies!

Every now and then, when I have a free moment, I like to go where newbies start their Second Life journey and offer assistance or tips or answer any questions. I was thinking how it had been some time since I've done that which got me to thinking how most of us, and use "most of us" loosely, started our Second Life journey all innocent and bright-eyes and bushy-tailed. Then something happens, or someone crosses our path, sometime in our first few months or so that takes our innocence away...and that's not necessarily a bad thing so don't misunderstand me on that.

For me, it was a man I met a few weeks after starting my second life. He taught me a lot of things about myself that I had never realized. We were never together as a "couple"...he was always my friend and sometimes lover. I didn't see him often...very rarely actually. But we spoke everyday for 15 minutes or so and we'd have our "morning" coffee (it was actually his morning and my evening). Unfortunately, due to his rl, he's no longer in SL but he will always hold a special place in my heart because he is my oldest friend.

Today I'm going to show you a new release from Blasphemic. I also have one of Lushish Catz exclusive for The White Elephant Gacha Holiday Fair and a PosESioN exclusive at the Stuff Sales Room.













The new release from Blasphemic that I'm wearing is this very sexy red vest. It's called the Kim Vest.











It's available in 9 colors: black, white, red, aqua, blue, brown, green, gray and purple (the last six colors are pictured below). Each color can be purchased separately; however, if you're like me and can't pick one or two colors, you can get all 9 in a fatpack.










Each top comes packed with clothing layers for classic avatars and mesh body appliers for TMP, Omega, Slink Physique and Hourglass, Maitreya Lara, and Belleza Isis/Venus Freya.

As I always recommend, do try on the demo prior to purchase to ensure you're happy with the look and fit.


The White Elephant Gacha Holiday Fair opens today and Lushish Catz has three exclusives for that event. One of them is the tattoo I'm wearing in these photos called, Let It Snow. The photo directly above will show you what it looks like in it's entirety....front, side and back.

It comes with tattoo layers for classic avatars plus appliers for Lola's Tango, Phat Azz, TMP, Omega, Slink Physique & Hourglass, Maitreya Lara, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya and Lena Lush.

The White Elephant Gacha Holiday Fairs runs until December 26th.


PosESioN is participating in the next round of the Themed Stuff Sales Room. Their exclusive is a set of 10  poses called the Fria Set. Every single pose in this post, except for the tattoo photo with the ravens, is from that set. The poses were inspired by fashion designer, Carolina Herrera.

The Fria Set will be located in the Womenstuff section and will be sold at 50% off. The next round of the Stuff Sales Room opens on Sunday, December 6th and will end near the end of the month.






Today I am wearing a pretty set of blue eyes from Ikon's Odyssey Eyes collection.

Each set of Odyssey Eyes comes packed with 5 iris sizes in both system and mesh eyes. It also comes with a HUD that allows you to re-size and position the eyes. The HUD will also allow you to add cool effects like Glow, Brightness (on, off and level of brightness) and Flip. The HUD is ONLY for the mesh eyes.

There are 42 beautiful eye colors in the Odyssey Eyes plus, there's a free demo  you can try prior to purchase.






Please be sure to check out Blasphemic, Lushish Catz, PosESioN and Ikon inworld and/or on Marketplace to see all the wonderful things they have to offer. If you have space, please do join their VIP groups so you can stay informed of group gifts/special group pricing offers and new releases coming out of events they may be participating in.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Holidays!
Violette  


STYLE CREDITS

TOP
Blasphemic - Kim Vest - Red *NEW RELEASE*
*9 colors available; each color can be purchased separately or in a fatpack*

PANTS

SHOES
Hilly Haalan - Josette Lace Up Ankle Boots - Leather Black Pack *EXCLUSIVE at the current round of CSR*

HAIR
EMO-tions - Meredith - Black/White *EXCLUSIVE at the current round of CSR*

TATTOO
Lushish Catz - Let It Snow Tattoo *EXCLUSIVE at THE WHITE ELEPHANT GACHA HOLIDAY FAIR*
*The White Elephant Gacha Holiday Fair opens on Friday, December 5th*
Other Important Lushish Catz Information

JEWELRY

Meva - Ani Set *GROUP GIFT*
*gift is currently available for the 24 Days-24 Gifts event*


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EARS
*Currently 30% off on MP only for the 12 Days of Savings event*

EYES
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Ghost

MAKEUP

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

POSES USED
PosESioN - Fria Set *EXCLUSIVE at next round of STUFF SALES ROOM*
*The next round begins on Sunday, December 6th. Poses will be sold 50% OFF*

*Used in tattoo photo only*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment