Saturday, December 19, 2015

Look No. 234: I Don't Want To Be Anything Other Than Me

I don't want to be
Anything other than what
I've been trying to be lately.
All I have to do is think of me
And I have peace of mind.
I'm tired of looking around rooms
Wondering what I've got to do
Or who I'm supposed to be.
I don't want to be anything other than me.
~ Gavin DeGraw ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I don't know about you but I don't always play nice. And it's not because I'm a mean or a bitch, because I'm actually a super friendly person. I just appear to be a bitch when I refuse to conform to what's politically correct when in my heart it goes against what I believe to be right. I speak my mind and I'm not afraid to rock the boat with what I say. 

So, I always seem to manage to get myself in trouble with those close to me because I'm bold enough to say what others will bite their tongues on for the sake of keeping peace. Screw that! If I don't like your actions or I can't trust you as far as I can throw you, I'm calling your ass out and I don't care if it starts World War III. The important thing is I've spoken my peace and everyone knows where I stand and how I feel. As they say, "If you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen."












The red top I'm wearing in this post is a new release from MODA Designs called Tiffany Sweater Set. It is 100% mesh and comes with specialized sizes for Slink Physique/Hourglass, Maitreya Lara and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies.
















Now, if you are a modest person and prefer to not show your midriff, it does come with a cute skirted shirt covering as shown in this photo to the right.











It also comes with this color HUD that gives you 30 MODA-custom colors for both the sweater and the shirt for endless mixing and matching options.








The white jeans are a new release from B Bos called, Yoyo Pants. I love these jeans as they really accentuate your backside VERY nicely.

They come with clothing layers for those of you with classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, Brazillia and Omega.

They are available in 6 colors: white, grey, black, blue, bleach and marine. If you like all the colors and can't just pick 1 or 2 to buy, don't fear, you can buy all 6 in a Linden-saving fatpack.










These amazing pumps I'm wearing is another new release from MODA Designs called Pamela Platform Heels.

These shoes are made to fit Slink High, Maitreya and TMP feet only. Be sure you own these feet prior to purchase because MODA does not provide the feet.












In usual MODA fashion, this color/texture HUD is part of the package that not only gives you 30 MODA-custom colors to choose from but also, 4 cool textures as well.







In this post I'm wearing a gorgeous pair of green eyes from Ikon't Triumph Eyes collection. The color I'm wearing is called Dew.

This is Ikon's latest release and each set of eyes comes packed with 5 iris sizes in both system and mesh eyes; along with a HUD for the mesh eyes that you can use to re-size, position and add cool effects like Glow, Full Bright and Flip.

At Ikon's inworld store, there are 42 fantastic colors to choose from and you can even pick up a free set of eyes to see if you like how they look on you.








The beautiful skin I'm wearing is Hush Skins' latest release Called Jasmine and the skin tone is Honey. Each of the 12 skin tones in the Jasmine Lux Collection comes packed with mesh body appliers for Omega, Slink and Maitreya. They each also come with: a set of eyes, a set of eyelashes, 5 lip colors, 4 blushes, 6 cleavage options, 6 brow shades plus covers, face and body freckle options, 5 kitty options and a modifiable body shape. Each skin tone is sold separately or you can fatpack it if you want that option. If you use a mesh head, you can separately purchase mesh head skin appliers for Lelutka, Catwa and Omega.

PosESioN is participating in the upcoming round of Men Only Monthly that opens tomorrow. All the poses I'm using in this post are from one of the exclusives that PosESioN has for that event. It's a men's 10-pose set called Curtis but as you can see, some of the poses works well for ladies.

Please be sure to check out all that MODA Designs, B Bos, Ikon, Hush and PosESioN has to offer inworld and on Marketplace. If you have space in your groups, please consider joining their groups if you like what you see.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy holidays!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P   &   S H O E S
MODA Designs - Tiffany Sweater Set & HUD *NEW RELEASE*

MODA Designs - Pamela Platform Heels & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

P A N T S
B Bos - Yoyo Pants - White *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
Tableau Vivant - Cristal - Basics *EXCLUSIVE at COLLABOR88*

J E W E L R Y
Ryca - Bracelet Twin Silver

Maxi Gossamer - Babette Hip Chain - Ivory & Silver
*I am only wearing single strand 2 & single strand 3*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Honey - Makeup 1
*I'm wearing the Light Brown Eyebrows which comes with this skin*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Dew
Inworld Store / Marketplace

M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Essentials - LipColor - ForbiddenApple - Shimmer
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S ES    U S E D
PosESioN - Curtis Set - Poses 3, 4, 5 & 8 *EXCLUSIVE AT MEN ONLY MONTHLY*
*MOM starts on Sunday, December 20th and ends on January 15th*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O NS
Salt & Pepper, Sand Dunes

Lea 7 - Eiffelicious by Regi Yifu

No comments:

Post a Comment