Monday, December 28, 2015

Look No. 239: Confidence Is Sexy

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play
~ Demi Lovato ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I'm back after a few days off from all the Christmas celebrations with family and friends. I hope y'all had a wonderful and memorable Christmas.













Today I want to show you a new release from Flippant called Chill. It's both a mesh and fitted mesh top and skirt that comes with a mesh scarf and a really cute pair of boots.










In the mesh version, it comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes for both the top and skirt.

The fitted mesh version also has 5 standard fitted mesh sizes for both the top and skirt plus fitted mesh sizes for those of you with Belleza, Slink and Maitreya mesh bodies.














The boots are made for Slink and Belleza high feet. Please be sure you own either of these feet prior to purchase.







Both the mesh and fitted versions comes with these two color/texture HUDS: one for the skirt, top and scarf and the other one for the boots. As you can see you have a lot of mixing and matching options.










In this post, I'm wearing eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The color I've chosen to wear is called, Rustic.

The pink lip color I'm wearing is from Hush Skins and it's specifically made for Catwa and Lelutka mesh heads. The color I'm wearing is called, WildBerry.













Speaking of Hush Skins, the skin I'm wearing is from her latest release called Jasmine. There are 12 skin tones available that can be purchased separately or in a fatpack. If you have a Catwa, Lelutka or a mesh head that can use an Omega applier, you can purchase skin appliers for all 12 tones if you choose and each color can be purchased separately or in a fatpack.

If you are considering purchasing one of the Jasmine skins, they come packed with mesh body appliers for Omega, Slink and Maitreya. They each also come with: a set of eyes, a set of eyelashes, 5 lip colors, 4 blushes, 6 cleavage options, 6 brow shades plus covers, face and body freckle options, 5 kitty options and a modifiable body shape.

Finally, please check out Flippant, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace to see all they have to offer. Also, if you have any space in your groups, I highly recommend joining their VIP groups.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T   &   B O O T S
Flippant - Chill *NEW RELEASE*

H A I R
Lelutka - Key Hairbase - Set O1
*Can be found in the same room where the mesh heads are sold*

N E C K L A C E   &   E A R R I N G S
*Earrings and necklace can be purchases separately*

R I N G S

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Chai
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Stella

E Y E S

Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Rustic
Inworld Store / Marketplace

M A K E U P

Hush Skins - Lip Applier - WildBerry
*Located at the front of the store below the Jasmine Mesh Head Appliers are sold*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D

PosESioN - Jupiter Set - Poses 3, 4 & 6
*This is a 10-pose set where each pose can be purchased separately or in a pack*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Loch Noble Winter, Pinewinds

No comments:

Post a Comment