Friday, December 11, 2015

Look No. 228: A Winter's Tale

Who we are and what we are meant for
Is yet to be discovered
~ A Winter's Tale ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Today I have a gorgeous new dress by MODA Designs I want to show you. But before I get to that, I just want to talk about where I took my photos tonight.

A friend of mine surprised me by getting me early access to a sim called A Winter's Tale. The only thing that is on this sim is this most amazing Gothic cathedral. It represents the craftmanship of some of the best content creators in Second Life to bring "a winter's fantasy" to all residents. Let me tell you, the interior of this cathedral is AMAZING! 

I attempted to take some photographs of the interior but they didn't turn out as nice as I had hoped but I will go back again and re-attempt it and post it on my Flickr. With that being said, I was able to get this beautiful shot of the cathedral so you can just imagine with it looks like inside.

On December 19th, producer and Second Life performer, Luciano Lionheart, will present a Christmas Concert like no other.

If you would like to attend this show, tickets will begin selling on December 12th at 11:59PM SLT via this Marketplace store: A Winter's Tale Concert.











This beautiful white dress I'm wearing is called Camila Beaded Dress. Now,  you're probably looking at this dress and thinking...hmmm, that looks like lace to me. Well, it's tiny beads made to look like lace. The only part of the dress that is lace is the hemline.











I should tell you that this dress is NOT mesh. It comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and an Omega applier for those of you with mesh bodies. I did try this dress on with my Belleza Freya, Slink Hourglass and Maitreya bodies and had no trouble wearing it.









The dress comes packed with:
  1. 8 system layer tops
  2. 8 system layer bottoms,
  3. 5 rigged inserts for standard/Maitreya
  4. 5 rigged inserts for Slink Physique/Hourglass
  5. 5 rigged inserts for Belleza Isis/Venus Freya.








It also comes with this color HUD giving you a choice of 8 pretty colors to wear.

The Camila Beaded Dress is now being sold at MODA Designs' inworld and Marketplace stores at a cost of 425 Lindens.









The beautiful heels I'm wearing is called Osanna Etched Pumps. I first blogged about these shoes back in Augus. They are one of my favorite pair of heels because they are so beautiful.

They are made for Slink High feet only so make sure you already have these feet or plan to stop by Slink's inworld store and pick them up because MODA does not provide the feet.







The shoes come packed with this amazing color/texture HUD that gives you 30 MODA-custom colors and 6 textures, on 6 faces, for a multitude of mixing and matching options. Plus, on top of that, you get silver and gold choices for the buckle and heel accent.

These shoes are currently selling at a promo price of 99L. A pretty great deal if you ask me.






If you can see through the netting, you will see that I'm wearing a gorgeous set of eyes in deep blue. They are from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The color I'm wearing is called Midnight.

They come packed with 5 iris sizes in both the system and mesh eyes. There is also a HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to change the size of the iris and add cool effects like Glow, Full Bright and Flip.

There are 42 amazing colors to choose from at Ikon's inworld store. There is also a free pair you can grab to demo the eyes and see if these are the eyes for you.








Please be sure to visit MODA Designs and Ikon at both their inworld and/or Marketplace stores to see all they have to offer. Both are really incredible stores that sell only the best high quality items.  Also, if you have space in your groups, I recommend joining their VIP group.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Holidays!
♥ Violette ♥


STYLE CREDITS

D R E S S
MODA Designs - Camila Beaded Dress & HUD *NEW RELEASE*

S H O E S
MODA Designs - Osanna Etched Pumps & HUD
*Currently selling at a Promo Price of 99L*

H A I R

N E C K L A C E   &   E A R R I N G S
Modern Couture Jewelry - Healer White
*I purchased this set at the last round of C88 and I don't think it's available anymore. You may want to contact the owner and find out.*

B R A C E L E T S
*I'm wearing the bracelets only*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N

B O D Y

E A R S

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Midnight

M A K E U P

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
PosESioN - Universe Set - Poses 2 & 4
PosESioN - Impossible Set - Pose 3
PosESioN - Marilyn Set - Pose 8
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
*DO NOT use this LM yet as it is closed to the public until December 19th*

Concert Details
Event name: A Winter's Tale 
Event time: December 19th  1PM - 3PM slt
*Tickets on sale December 12th at 11:59PM SLT via Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment