Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Look No. 219: When The Rain Falls...I Look Up

Let the rain kiss you.
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
~ Langston Hughes ~


Hello again my lovelies!

In my first life, I am a lover of the arts which translates into my second life. In fact, I may love art in my second life more than I do in my first life. I love how the art in Second Life is so interactive; something that is rare in real life.

I was first told about Bryn Oh's interactive art installation, The Gathering, by my friend Arya. She called it weird and crazy. This peaked my interest because anything weird and crazy in SL is something I HAVE to see.

Parts of The Gathering is weird and crazy but it's also strangely beautiful and peaceful. I'd tell you more about it but this post would run longer than normal so if you want to know more, you can read Ziki Questi's Blog post about the installation. She goes into great detail about the entire experience.











Today I am wearing a bodysuit by B Bos called the Caty Bodysuit.

It is available in 6 colors (black, bone, grey, pink, red and white) and 2 patterns (cross & stripes). You can buy each color separately or in a fatpack.









This bodysuit is both 100 percent fitted mesh and regular mesh. It comes with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes and 5 standard mesh sizes; plus, it also comes with fitted mesh sizes for the Belleza, Slink and Maitreya mesh bodies. I do highly recommend that you pick up the demo prior to purchase to ensure a great fit.










If you like hunts, the Into The Woods Hunt started a couple days ago. PosESioN is participating in the hunt with a set of 5 poses called, Liberty Editorial.


The hint for this item is: I GO INTO THE LIGHT. If you like these poses, get to the hunt within the next couple weeks because it ends on December 15th.







The set of eyes I'm wearing today is from Ikon's Spectral Eyes collection. The specific color I chose to wear is called Dew.

Each eye set comes with 5 iris sizes in both system and mesh eyes. There is a HUD for the mesh eyes where you can re-size your irises, move them around and add effects like: glow, brightness and flip.

At the store, you'll find there are 50 amazing colors to choose from and a free demo you can take and try on to see if you like the look of these eyes on you.






Please be sure to visit B Bos, PosESioN and Ikon inworld and/or on Marketplace. If you have any space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to stay informed of group gifts, special group pricing, new releases and events.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Holidays!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

OUTFIT
B Bos - Caty Bodysuit - Black *NEW RELEASE*
*Available in 6 colors & 2 patterns; can be bought separately or in a fatpack*

BOOTS

HAIR
(red) M i n t - Hair No. 43'15 - Redheads

JEWELRY
Meva - Boho Sept Silver Set

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN
Hush Skins - Piper - Chai

BODY
Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

EARS
Mandala - Simple Ears
*Currently on sale for the 12 Days of Savings event on MP*

EYES
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Dew
Main Store

MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeliner and Eyeshadow - Fatpack
Main Store
*I'm only wearing the eyeliner*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

POSES USED
Eternal Dream Poses - Liberty 01 - Pose 02
Eternal Dream Poses - Liberty 01 - Pose 04
Eternal Dream Poses - Niege 02 - Pose 08

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION
The Gathering by Bryn Oh, Immersiva

Additional Info on The Gathering:
Bryn Oh's Blog
Ziki Questi's Blog

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In The Woods Hunt
Runs from November 30th till December 15th
Starting Point: Oyster Pond
Hint for PosESioN's item: I GO INTO THE LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment