Saturday, January 30, 2016

Look No. 252: Just Add Some Red

There is a shade of red for every woman.
~ Audrey Hepburn ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Kinky Monthly opened several days ago and Lushish Catz is back with a sexy exclusive that's perfect for Valentine's Day. Lushish Catz also has a new release Also, Fi's Hunts has a new hunt that's starting on February 1st and I have a couple gift items to show you for that upcoming hunt.










The outfit I'm wearing is called Love Me. It includes the top, shorts, socks and the precious little bear I'm carrying in the photo above.

It comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Omega, Slink, TMP, Matreya, Belleza, Lena Lush, Phat Azz and Lola's Tango.






If you like the shorts on the love me outfit, Lushish Catz released this shorts fatpack that can be purchased at the main store.

These come packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Omega, Slink, TMP, Matreya, Belleza, Lena Lush and Phat Azz











Fi's Hunts is back with their Add Some Red Hunt that begins on February 3rd.

The first gift item I want to show you is the wicker patio furniture behind me from Bees Heaven Shop. It comes with two arm chairs, an ottoman, coffee table and patio vase with roses.










The second hunt gift is the nail polish I'm wearing by Hapi Rabi. Yes, it also applies on your toes. This gift item comes with appliers for both Slink and Maitreya hands and feet.









In this post, I've chosen to wear eyes from Ikon's Sovereign Eyes collection. The name of the color is Nymph.

The skin I'm wearing is from Hush Skin' lastest release, Jasmine. The particular skin tone I'm using is called Chai. I am also wearing a Lelutka mesh head and using Hush's Jasmine skin mesh head applier which also comes with appliers for Catwa's mesh heads.

Please be sure to check out Lushish Catz and the many other designers at Kinky Monthly which runs through February 20th. The Add Some Red Hunt 3 begins on February 1st and ends on February 29th.

Finally, be sure to check out Lushish Catz, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer you. If you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and for news on new releases and events.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy hunting!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T
Lushish Catz - Love Me *EXCLUSIVE @ KINKY MONTHLY*
*The teddy bear is included with the outfit. Kinky Monthly is now open and runs thru February 20th*
Other Important Lushish Catz store information:
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr

H A I R
Truth Hair - Acadia - Colours Pack *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*

B R A C E L E T S
Izzie's - Coin Jewelry Set - Silver

N A I L   C O L O R
Hapi Rabi - VDot Red *GIFT ITEM @ ADD SOME RED HUNT 3*
*The Add Some Red Hunt 3 begins on February 1st and ends on February 29th*


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N,   A P P L I E R   &   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Chai
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Chai

B O D Y

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Nymph

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

F U R N I T U R E   U S E D
Bees Heaven Shop - Bahrain Patio Furniture Set *GIFT ITEM @ ADD SOME RED HUNT 3*
*The Add Some Red Hunt 3 begins on February 1st and ends on February 29th*


Fi's Hunts

No comments:

Post a Comment