Saturday, January 2, 2016

Look No. 241: I'm Going Back To My Roots

Had to lose my way
To know which road to pave
Trouble found me
All I looked for
Was washed away by a wave
~ Imagine Dragons ~


Happy New Year my lovelies!

Whether it be out partying with friends and/or family or at home staying warm and cozy with a special someone or your fur baby, I hope you all had a wonderful and unforgettable New Year's Eve.

Today I have a new sexy catsuit and some really fun zodiac t-shirts from Blasphemic to show you.













I love a great catsuit and I'm a huge fan of all the catsuits that Blasphemic has to offer and their new one, Catsuit Mara, is no exception to this.














This catsuit is available in 5 great colors: black, blue, pink, purple and red.













It comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and appliers for TMP, Slink Physique/Hourglass, Maitreya Lara and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, and Omega.








The other new release from Blasphemic, are these cropped Zodiac Tops.







Each shirt is fitted mesh and comes packed with 5 standard sizes in both mesh and fitted mesh.






It also comes packed with special fitted mesh sizes for Belleza, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass bodies. I do recommend you try on the free demo to make sure you are happy with the fit.







As you can see, there is a shirt for every zodiac sign so there is definitely one for you.










Today I am wearing eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The beautiful green shade I'm wearing is called Moor.

The skin I'm wearing is from Hush Skin's latest release called Jasmine. The particular skin tone I'm wearing is called Latte.











PosESioN has just released their first group gift of 2016. It's called Moon Couple Pose.

I summoned my "man slave", Roman, to pose with me rather than use PosESioN's ad photo because I find this pose to be rather unique and interesting.












Artist Circa Ghost has just opened a sim landscaped by her latest art installation called Roots. This is where I have taken my photos wearing the Catsuit Mara. Circa Ghost has once again created a lovely and peaceful place to walk around and you can even go for a balloon ride if you can catch one to hop on. I hope you take some time to visit this beautiful place.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T
Blasphemic - Catsuit Mara - Black *NEW RELEASE*
*All 5 colors can be purchased separately or in a fatpack*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook

S H O E S
N-Core Designs - Kiss - Fuchsia *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*

H A I R
Mina - Lieke - Dark Brown *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*

C I G A R E T T E
Kunst - Cigarette *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*

J E W E L R Y
Eclipse Art Studio - Collar Oculus Cross
Eclipse Art Studio - Heavy Cross Upper Arm
Eclipse Art Studio - Bracialet Hard Iron Unisex
Eclipse Art Studio - Oculus Diamond Belly Chain

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Latte
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Latte

B O D Y

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S    U S E D
PosESioN - Kelini Set - Poses 2, 3, 8 & 9
PosESioN - Moon Couple Pose *GROUP GIFT*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

Roots by Circa Ghost, Night Atoll

No comments:

Post a Comment