Saturday, January 23, 2016

Look No. 249: Wild Like An Animal

And I want and I need
And I lust animal
Take me, tame me
Make me your animal
Show me stroke me
Let me be your animal
I want, ooh yeah, animal
~ Def Leppard ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Today I'm back with a new release from MODA Designs and PosESioN is back at Men Only Monthly with another exclusive 10-pose set.













The really awesome top I'm wearing is MODA Design's new release called, Alayna Cropped Top.










It is 100% fitted mesh and comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes and special fitted mesh sizes for Slink Physique and Hourglass.

I am wearing my Maitreya Lara body in this post and wearing the small fitted mesh size and it works perfectly.  I did try it on with my Belleza body and couldn't get the top to work with my Freya shape but, it did work great with the Isis and Venus shapes.











The top also comes packed with this fantastic color/texture HUD that will give you a choice of 30 MODA-custom colors and 4 textures to choose from.












All the poses, except for the cover photo, in this post is PosESioN's exclusive at the current round of Men Only Monthly.













This 10-pose exclusive is called Cain. This pose set is designed for men; however, as you can see, it's not a bad pose set for women.












Men Only Monthly is open until February 18th so if you have any male friends who like/needs men poses, send them on over and have them check this great set out!

The gorgeous skin I'm wearing today is an older release from Hush Skins called Amber II and the particular color I'm wearing is called Chai.

I am wearing my Lelutka mesh head with this skin and I'm using the mesh head applier for Hush's Jasmine skin. As you can see it works wonderfully. I don't suggest using the make up option on the applier because it messes with the eyelashes but if you have, or want, this skin and a lelutka mesh head, you can use them together with the Jasmine mesh head applier for whichever skin tone you have. Please note: I don't have the Catwa mesh head but I'm sure the Jasmine mesh head applier for Catwa will work the same way. If you do try it with Catwa's mesh head, please comment and let me know how it works.

Finally, the eyes I'm wearing are from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The beautiful color I'm wearing is called, Industrial.

Please be sure to check out MODA Designs, PosESioN, Hush Skins and Ikon both inworld and on Marketplace to see all the wonderful items they have to offer. If you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of special group offers and be the first to know of all new releases and any events they may be involved in.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P   &   S H O E S
MODA Designs - Alayna Cropped Top & HUD *NEW RELEASE*

MODA Designs - Sierra Leather Booties & HUD
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

P A N T S
Bueno - Tight Jeans - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*

H A I R
Truth Hair - Kasimire - Gingers *EXCLUSIVE @ THE EPIPANY*
*The accessories piece I'm using is from the Blacks & Whites pack*

R I N G S

Energie - Multi Rings Bag


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N,   A P P L I E R   &   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Amber II - Chai
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Chai
Hush Skins - Lips Applier - ForbiddenApple

B O D Y

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Industrial

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PROPS   &   POSES USED
PosESion - Cain Set *EXCLUSIVE @ MEN ONLY MONTHLY*
Other important PosESioN store information:
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
High Water

No comments:

Post a Comment