Saturday, January 9, 2016

Look No. 243: Smooth

Everything you want's a dream away
And we are legends every day
~ Santana ~


Hello again my lovelies!

In this post, I'm going to bring you a new release by I'piteme, an exclusive from PosESioN at the current round of Swank and an updated release of MODA Design's sexy Tessa Thigh High Boots.












This really cute dress I'm wearing is a new release from I'piteme called Pat B. Dress. I have no clue who Pat B is so please don't message me on Facebook, or email me or IM me inworld and ask. LOL!











This dress is 100% mesh and comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes plus special fitted mesh sizes for The Mesh Project, Slink Physique and Hourglass, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya and Maitreya Lara.













It also comes with this color HUD that allows you to change the colors of the dress, bra and belt. It also gives you the option to change the metal on the belt from silver to gold.









The boots I'm wearing are a previous release from MODA Designs that have been recently updated and they are called Tessa Thigh High Boots.

When these boots were initially released back in October, they were only made to fit Slink Physique, Maitreya Lara and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya bodies. Well, since the release of Slink's Hourglass body, Eonla has decided to update the boots to also fit the Hourglass body.







These sexy boots come packaged with MODA's amazing color/texture HUD that gives you 30 MODA custom colors and 4 textures for the body of the boots and 4 textures for the heel.

If you already purchased these boots prior to the update and now have Slink's Hourglass body, please DO NOT repurchase these boots. All you need to do is head on over to MODA's inworld store and touch the redeliver terminal to pick up your updated version.













All the poses I'm using in this post are PosESioN's exclusive at the current round of Swank called Corina.








The Corina Set is a 10-pose set for ladies. If you don't want to purchase the whole set, you have the option to purchase each of the 10 poses separately if you choose.









Today I'm wearing a gorgeous pair of green eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. This particular color I'm wearing is called, Field.

The beautiful tan skin I'm wearing is Hush Skin's latest release called Jasmine and the name of the skin tone is, Toffee.









Please be sure to check out I'piteme, MODA Designs, PosESioN, Ikon and Hush Skins  both inworld and on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer. Also, be sure to to join their VIP groups if you have any space at all so you can find out about group gifts, new releases and events they may be involved with.

Until next time...happy shopping!
♥ Violette ♥


STYLE CREDITS

D R E S S
I'piteme - Pat B. Dress & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

B O O T S
MODA Designs - Tessa Thigh High Boots *UPDATED*
*Updated for Slink Hourglass body. If you already purchased these boots prior to the update, please touch the redeliver terminal at the inworld store to get your update*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
enVOGUE - Hair Isabella - Diversity *NEW RELEASE*

T A T T O O
White Widow - Disclosure

E A R R I N G S
Meva - Gypsy Set - Silver
*I'm only wearing the earrings*

H A N D    J E W E L R Y
RealEvil Industries - LUX Dragon Claws - Slink Casual
*There is a set available for Slink Elegant*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Toffee
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Toffee

B O D Y

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D

PosESioN - Corina Set - Poses *EXCLUSIVE @ SWANK*
*The whole set cost 300L at the current round of Swank is now open and ends on February 1st*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

Athens - Greece, Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment