Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Look No. 251: Fever...Till You Sizzle...

You give me fever
When you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever! In the morning
Fever all through the night
~ Peggy Lee ~




Hello again my lovelies!

Today I'm back with an awesome Phat Fashion Fair exclusive from MODA Designs and a new, uber sexy gacha item from Blasphemic. Plus, PosESioN has 4 sets of fantastic poses for women on sale at 150 Lindens each until January 31st.










The outfit I'm wearing is the new gacha item from Blasphemic and it's called the Fever Suit. 

There are 6 commons and 1 rare. The red one I'm wearing is one of the commons. The other colors are shown in the photographs below.













Each of the colors comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Omega, Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.










The amazing platforms heels I'm wearing is MODA Designs' exclusive at the current round of Phat Fashion Fair. These shoes are called Lexia Platform Heels.

These shoes will only fit Belleza and Slink High feet only so be sure you have one of these feet systems because MODA Designs does not provide the feet.











This incredible color HUD comes packed with these shoes giving you 30 MODA-custom colors, on 4 faces, to mix and match. You also get silver and gold metal choices as well.














PosESioN has an Offer Of The Week for ladies; 4 sets of poses on sale for 150 Lindens each.










All the poses in this post are a few chosen poses from each of those sets: Denisse, Eva Kalini, Fria and Selena.

This sale will end on January 31st.








In this post, I've chosen to wear eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The name of the color is Moor.

The skin I'm wearing is from Hush Skins and it's called Piper. The particular skin tone is called Chai. I am wearing a Lelutka mesh head with this skin and using the Hush's Jasmine skin Mesh Head Applier. As you can see, it works great with the Piper skin. I don't suggest using the makeup option on the applier as it messes with the eyelashes but feel free to use any other eye and lip makeup.









Please be sure to check out MODA Designs, Blasphemic, PosESioN, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups for group gifts and offers and news about new releases and events.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T
Blasphemic - Fever Suit - Red (Common) *NEW GACHA ITEM*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook

S H O E S
MODA Designs - Lexia Platform Heels & HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ PHAT FASHION FAIR*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
eXxEsS Mesh Hair - Lara Big Pack A

C O L L A R
RealEvil Industries - Lux Collection - Bad Kitty Collar

H E A D B A N D
RealEvil Industries - Lux Collection - Kitty Ears

R I N G S
Energie - Muli Rings Bag

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Piper - Chai
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Chai

B O D Y
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

H E A D

Lelutka - Mesh Head Karin

E Y E S

Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Moor
Inworld Store / Marketplace

L I P   M A K E U P
Zibska - Lordes *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*

N A I L S   &   N A I L   C O L O R
Energie - Long Mesh Nails Bag
Energie - Long Mesh Nails Silver HUD

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D
PosESioN - Denise Set - Poses No. 2, 7 and 8
PosESioN - Eva Kelini Set - Pose No. 9
PosESioN - Fria Set - Poses No. 5 and 6
PosESioN - Selena Set - Poses No. 1, 3 and 8
*All of the sets above are 150L each until January 31st*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment