Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Look No. 244: The Place Where I Belong

I thought if I could touch this place or feel it
This brokenness inside me might start healing.
Out here it's like I'm someone else,
I thought that maybe I could find myself
If I could just come in I swear I'll leave.
Won't take me nothing but a memory
From the house that built me.
~ Miranda Lambert ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Today I want to show you a fantastic group gift from Lushish Catz and PosESioN's exclusive at the current round of The Stuff Sales Room.














This sexy jeans and lace crop top outfit is Lushish Catz's January group gift called Safia.












It comes packed with clothing layers for system bodies and mesh body appliers for Maitreya Lara, TMP, Slink Physique and Hourglass, Omega, Lena Lush, Lola's Tango, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya and Phat Azz.













If you want to pick up this great outfit and are not a member of Lushish Catz's group, it will cost you 50 Lindens to join (no refunds).












The current round of The Stuff Sales Room opened a week ago and all the poses I'm using in this post is PosESioN's exclusive for that event. This 10-pose set is called Western Set.











PosESioN is selling this set at the event at 50% off the original price. You can purchase each pose separately but to get the 50% off, you must buy the entire set.

The current round of The Stuff Sales Room will close on January 28th.











In this post I'm wearing a beautiful set of eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection; the color is called Tropics.

The skin I'm wearing is from Hush Skins latest release called Jasmine; the name of the skin tone is Vanilla.













Please be sure to check out Lushish Catz, PosESioN, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer you. Also, if you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts and find out about new releases and any events they may be participating in.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T
Lushish Catz - Safia *GROUP GIFT*
*The fee to join Lushish Catz's VIP group is 50 Lindens*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr

B O O T S
fri.day - Ingrid Boots - Coal

H A I R
Argrace - Cowboy Hat/Sora - Blacks

JEWELRY
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Zaadori - Turquoise Gold and Silver

Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Laquered Turquoise and Silver

Maxi Gossamer - Hip Chain - Babette - Turquoise & Silver

*I'm only wearing the silver hip chains from the set*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Vanilla
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Vanilla
Hush Skins - Lip Appliers - ForbiddenApple

B O D Y
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

H E A D

Lelutka - Mesh Head Stella

E Y E S

Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Tropics
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D

PosESioN - Western Set - *EXCLUSIVE @ THE STUFF SALES ROOM*
*The whole set will be sold at 50% off; the current round of The Stuff Sales Room is now open and ends on January 28th*
Other important PosESioN store information:
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

Experience the Adirondacks by LICK Sim Designs
*If you would like to read more on this sim please see Goodnight Photography's blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment