Sunday, February 28, 2016

Look No. 268: Simply Spectacular

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
~ Leonardo da Vinci ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I very rarely blog clothing from designers who don't sponsor my blog but I make exceptions for something simply spectacular.










This Collabor88 exclusive by Zaara is just GORGEOUS! Initially, I wasn't going to blog this gown but a friend of mine did a "Formal Gown Challenge" on Facebook and this was my photo for that challenge. So, I thought, oh what the heck...I'm going to blog it.

It is fitted mesh for Maitreya's mesh body only and is available in several colors.














I should note that the color in the cover photo is the actual color of the dress. I took some artistic liberty with this photo on the right.

The current round of Collabor88 is still open so hurry on over there and pick up this fabulous gown.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

G O W N
Zaara - Thalia Draped Gown - Crimson *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*

H A I R

J E W E L R Y

N A I L S

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   H E A D   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Toffee
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Toffee

No comments:

Post a Comment