Sunday, February 21, 2016

Look No. 265: Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

I invite you to a world where there is no such thing as time
And every creature lends themselves to change your state of mind
And the girl that chased the rabbit, drank the wine and took the pill
Has locked herself in limbo to see how it truly feels
~ Shinedown ~


Hello again my lovelies!

During my DJ'ing days in Second Life, my favorite event was always Alice In Wonderland because I am a HUGE fan of that story. I own just about every costume there is for that theme too. So when I saw that my sponsor, I'piteme, came out with this dress, it just spoke Alice In Wonderland to me.












The totally adorable dress and shoes I'm wearing is called the Sweetheart Dress and Maryjanes.

The dress is 100% standard mesh. It comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes.









This is the color/texture HUD for the dress which will give you 7 pretty pastel colors to mix and match with.








Now let's talk mesh bodies because I'm sure many of you are wondering whether or not this will work with your mesh body.

I am wearing this with my Maitreya mesh body but I am wearing a larger size than normal. However, to be fair, I do keep my legs and ass a bit thicker than what's considered "normal". So depending on your shape, it should fit fine but I HIGHLY recommend picking up the free demo prior to purchase to ensure it will work with your particular mesh body and shape.








Now, as I said earlier, the Maryjanes (and socks) I'm wearing come with the dress. Now, I don't know about you, but when I was a kid, I loved my maryjanes. I love these especailly because they are high-heeled maryjanes so these are sexy and cute at the same time!

These shoes will fit Slink, Maitreya and Belleza high feet so make sure you own one of those prior to purchase because the feet DO NOT come with the shoes.











This color/texture HUD for the shoes and socks also comes packed with the outfit. As you can see you have the same color options as the dress. The main body of the shoe stays black and the only the heart design on the edge of the shoes change.










The heart-shaped purse that I'm holding is also a new release from I'piteme. It's called Sweetheart Crackled Handbag. It is sold separately from the Sweetheart outfit.

The purse comes packed with a bag with a swinging animation held in the right hand, 2 (one for each hand) bags with a simple hold animation, and a bag with no animation.










The handbag also comes packed with this color HUD that gives you 11 color choices in both gold and silver options. I am using the pink in the silver option.








As always, I am wearing Ikon's amazing eyes. In this post, I am wearing eyes from the Spectral Eyes collection. The gorgeous green color I'm wearing is called Dew.

The skin I'm wearing is from none other than Hush Skins. It's called Jasmine and it's her latest release. The beautiful skin tone I'm wearing is called Butter.

For those of you who have a Catwa or Lelutka mesh head, the Jasmine skin does have appliers that are sold separately.








Please be sure to check out I'piteme, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer. Also, if you have space in your groups, please consider joining one or all of their groups to take advantage of group gifts and special group pricing. Also, it's a great way to be the first to know of all new releases or any events they may be participating in.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

D R E S S,   S H O E S   &   H A N D B A G
I'piteme - Sweetheart Dress & Maryjanes *NEW RELEASE*

I'piteme - Sweetheart Crackled Handbag *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
Runaway - Mona Hair - Reds *EXCLUSIVE @ WE <3 ROLE-PLAY*

H A I R B A N D

Chop Zuey - Bows-N-Bling Texture Change Hair Bow
*This was a past group gift so I'm not sure if it's available in the inworld store but I do know it's not on Marketplace.*

J E W E L R Y
Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart Necklace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   H E A D   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Butter
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Applier - Butter
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5

H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Karin

E Y E S
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Dew
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
Eternal Dream Poses - Baggies 01
Eternal Dream Poses - Baggies 02

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Small Town Green, Despina

No comments:

Post a Comment