Monday, February 8, 2016

Look No. 257: There Is Beauty In Gold

Well I keep thinkin' 'bout you, Sister Golden Hair surprise
And I just can't live without you; can't you see it in my eyes?
I been one poor correspondent, and I been too, too hard to find
But it doesn't mean that you ain't been on my mind.
~ America ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I very rarely do a post on items that aren't from the designers I represent but once in awhile, I get inspired and tonight I was inspired after I picked up this gorgeous group gift from Lumae.









Those who know me well know that I'm a sucker for gorgeous skins. I became a HUGE fan of Lumae's skin last spring when I picked up her Adore Priestess skin at We <3 Roleplay. Well, tonight, as I was trying to decide on what to blog next, I received a notification that she just released a new group gift. Naturally, I quickly teleported over to the store and picked it up. As you can see it is ABSOLUTELY glorious!









This skin is called Eirtae Solaris and it comes fully loaded with goodies: mesh body appliers for Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, TMP and AMD Bump; mesh head appliers for Lelutka, Logo, Slink Visage, Omega, TMP and Catwa (all with 3 brow options); mouth appliers for Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam, Sweet Lips and Soul Kissers; Soul Ear applier; 3 sizes of Leevi Ears; shapes for both average and curvy bodies; and options for classic avatar bodies. Yes, it is all for free!











The beautiful eyes I'm wearing are from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The color is called Tigress.














If you want this skin, hurry on over to Lumae and grab it. If you're not part of Lumae's VIP group and worried about it costing to join the group, well....I have great news! It's FREE to join the VIP group! I hope you decide to take advantage of this amazing deal!

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T
Les Encantades - Lierin Armor Golden *EXCLUSIVE @ WE <3 ROLE-PLAY*

H A I R
Tableau Vivant - Faux Dreads - Namiriel - Frizzy Chic HUD - Naturals 1

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N

Lumae - Eirtae Solaris *NEW GROUP GIFT*
*Comes with all appliers as described above; FREE to join Lumae's VIP Group*

B O D Y

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Tigress

No comments:

Post a Comment