Saturday, February 6, 2016

Look No. 256: A Little Romance

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
Their looking for a little romance, given half the chance
And I have never seen that dress you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes
I have been blind.
~ Chris deBurgh ~


Hello my lovelies!

Valentine's Day falls in February, this month seems to be synonymous with love and the color red signifies passionate love and seduction. February is also the month for Fi's Hunt's Add Some Red Hunt 3 and I have two gift items from that hunt to show you and a new release from MODA Designs.










One of the sponsors of the Add Some Red Hunt is D.o.R.k. Their gift item for the hunt is this cute strapless mini dress called Paisley.










The dress is 100% mesh and is available in 5 standard mesh sizes and it comes with one fitted mesh size which worked great with my Maitreya body.







The 2nd gift item in the Add Some Red Hunt is the screen with the coffee sign hanging from it. Yes, the vase , the stack of books and the stack of books with the lamp are a part of this gift; it's all one piece actually which I thought is really nice. The sponsor of this gift is Sickly SWEET.











The really cute wedge heels I'm wearing is a new release from MODA Designs called Veronica Leather Heels.

It's made to fit Belleza and Slink high feet so if you are considering purchasing these heels, please make sure you own one of these feet systems before or after purchase.









MODA has included this amazing color HUD with these shoes that gives you a choice of 30 Moda-custom colors, on 5 faces, for endless mixing and matching options. You also get a choice of gold and silver for the metal portions of the shoes.










In this post I am wearing eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The beautiful color I'm wearing is called Forest.

As always, I'm wearing skin from Hush Skins. It's their latest release called Jasmine. The color I'm wearing is called Toffee.













The Add Some Red Hunt 3 is running all month long till February 29th. Please check out Fi's Hunt's website for more info on the hunt and for hunt gift item hints and SLURLs. Also, please do check out MODA Designs, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy hunting!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

D R E S S
D.o.R.k. - Paisley - Red *GIFT ITEM FOR THE ADD SOME RED HUNT 3*
*Hunt ends on February 29th*

S H O E S
MODA Designs - Veronica Leather Heels & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
Entwined - Isobel - Grey Scale HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ WE ♥ ROLEPLAY*

J E W E L R Y
Kunglers - Cery Necklace - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM*

N A I L S
Energie - Long Mesh Nails Bag


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N,   A P P L I E R   &   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Toffee
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Toffee
Hush Skins - Lip Appliers - ForbiddenApple *GROUP GIFT*

B O D Y

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Forest

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   &   P R O P S   U S E D
*PosESioN* - Jalis Set 
*EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM*
Other important PosESioN store information:


Sickly Sweet - Allison Screen *GIFT ITEM FOR THE ADD SOME RED HUNT 3*
*Hunt ends on February 29th*




No comments:

Post a Comment