Friday, December 16, 2016

Look No. 353: A Rose In Winter


Hello again my lovelies!

Between the regular monthly/bi-monthly/weekly events and the annual events, there is a lot going on around the grid this month. I have several more event exclusives to bring you in this post. I'm going to start with a Winter Solstice (ends December 19th) exclusive from Tiffany Designs. Then Alaskametro and Adoness both have exclusive gifts at the Women Only Hunt 2 (ends December 24th). Finally, Lumae has a new skin for the 16th day of 1313 Mockingbird Lane Advent Calendar that will be available on December 16th.

A new event called Winter's Hollow is opening up today at Noon SLT. It is a dark, winter-themed shopping event created by Bcreative Wilde (owner/designer of Dark Passions). Zibska is one of the designers participating at this event and I have their exclusive at that event. Other stores participating in this event are: 1313 Mockingbird Lane, Angelic Designs, Beyond Majestic, Bubble, Dark Passions, Endless Pain Tattoos, E L I A V A H, Get Frocked, Goth1c0, IT!, LiVid, Plastik, .{PSYCHO:byts}., Merlific, {MV}, [QE] Designs, Rivendale, SlackGirl, Solstice, Stargazer Creations, Suicidal Unborn, The Little Bat, Vengeful Threads and Zombie Suicide. Winter's Hollow will close on January 3rd at Noon SLT.  

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Holidays!
♥ Violette ♥



.....::::: G O W N :::::.....
Tiffany Designs - Silver Ice Gown *EXCLUSIVE @ WINTER SOLSTICE*
100% mesh with 5 standard mesh sizes • Necklace and earrings (I'm wearing in this post) and a tiara (not worn but shown below) are also included with the gown

Important TIFFANY DESIGNS store information

Owner/Designer: LucyHope


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



.....::::: N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R :::::.....
Alaskametro - Snow Queen *EXCLUSIVE HUNT GIFT @ WOMEN ONLY HUNT 2*
Appliers for Slink, Maitreya and Omega-compatible hands • See below for color palette on HUDs


Important ALASKAMETRO store information

Owner/Designer: Alaska Metropolitan



.....::::: H A I  R :::::.....
Adoness - Wintertide *EXCLUSIVE HUNT GIFT @ WOMEN ONLY HUNT 2*
Only available in the color shown above • Comes packed with a snow particle add on (see photo below)


Important ADONESS store information

Owner/Designer: Cruella Pennell


.....::::: E Y E    &    L I P    M A K E U P :::::.....
Zibska - Branwen *EXCLUSIVE @ WINTER'S HOLLOW*
Tattoo layers for classic heads and appliers for TMP, Lelutka and Omega-compatible mesh heads • 16 color options on included HUD (see below for colors)



Zibska - Rava *EXCLUSIVE @ WINTER'S HOLLOW*
Tatto layers for classic heads and appliers for TMP, Catwa, Lelutka and Omega-compatible mesh heads • 20 color options on included HUD (see below for colors)


Important ZIBSKA store information

Owner/Designer: Zib Scaggs

.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D ::::....
Catwa - Catya v1.04
Must use the Bento viewer for this head
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Lumae - Ruby - T4/Fawn (w/special Frozen makeup) *EXCLUSIVE GIFT @ 1313 MOCKINGBIRD LANE ADVENT CALENDAR*
Catwa applier only • Headless system skins for classic bodies • Appliers for TMP, AMD Bump, Maitreya Lara, Slink, Belleza and Omega-compatible mesh bodies/hands/feet • Leevi ears (3 sizes) • Ear appliers for Bent Box, Soul and logo ears • Modifiable shapes and special modifiable shapes specific for Catwa's Catya mesh head • Freckle and no Freckle options for both system skins and mesh body appliers • 5 brow colors and a no brow option • 3 cleavage options for both classic and mesh bodies • No nipple option for both classic and mesh bodies • Frozen head chain in 4 metal options (see photo below) • Eclipse and Celestial head chains (not shown)


Important LUMAE store information

Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae


.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
PosESioN - Pure Gold Set - Pose 4
10-pose set • Each pose can be purchased separately

PosESioN - Yula Set - Pose 2
10-pose set • Each pose can be purchased separately


Owner/Designer: Dahriel


.....::::: L I G H T I N G    U S E D :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment