Thursday, December 1, 2016

Look No. 346: The Return of The Winter Queen


Happy December my lovelies!

To start December off, I decided to show off a magnificent gown from one of my newest sponsors, Tiffany Designs, that's surely going to make you feel like a queen when  you wear it. It is a complete outfit that includes the wings and gorgeous mask and jewelry that I'm wearing. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





.....::::: G O W N :::::.....
Tiffany Designs - Eira Mesh Gown *NEW RELEASE*
Fitted mesh • Long and short versions • 5 standard mesh sizes for classic and mesh bodies • Special fitted mesh for Slink Hourglass • The mask, wings, and jewelry come packed with the gown


Owner/Designer: LucyHope


.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Truth Hair - Sugar - Light Blondes HUD *NEW VIP GROUP GIFT*
Owner/Designer: Truth Hawks


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Slink - Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro



.....::::: E Y E S ::::.....
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Hazel
Each eye color (see chart below) comes packed with both system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes



Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
 
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Bibi v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R :::::.....
Glam Affair - Kazumi Catwa Applier - Jamaica
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing


.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
PosESioN - Alexandra - Poses 6 and 7
10-pose set • Each pose can be purchased separately


Owner/Designer: Dahriel
 
 
.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscay
 
 
.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment