Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Look No. 361: Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi Ce Soir


Hello again my lovelies!

I've got a very sexy mashup between ViSion-S&F, Kaithleen's, Glamistry, Delirium Style, Bubble and Formanails. On December 31st, the anyBODY event will be closing it's doors to the December round to prepare for the upcoming January round and I want to show you ViSion-S&F's exclusive for that event. I have another fabulous new shape from Delirium Style for Lelutka's Simone 2.0 Bento head. I thought Kaithleen's luxurious fur boa would add a little glam to my look. Finally I topped it all off with a great pair of heels from Glamistry and some jewelry from Formanails and Bubble. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette




.....::::: L I N G E R I E :::::.....
ViSion-S&F - Lingerie Xara - Cacao *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
100% original mesh and textures • Made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies • 14 colors options sold separately or in a fatpack (4 bonus colors are also included in the fatpack giving you a total of 18 color options) • Demo is available


Important VISION-S&F store information
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickrStore Blog

Owner/Designer: Pjey Pearl


.....::::: B O A :::::.....
Kaithleen's - Fur Boa & Stole *NEW STORE RELEASE*
100% original mesh and textures • 5 color options for the Boa and 4 color options for the stole (see photo of stole below) • Will fit both classic and mesh bodies



Owner/Designer: (Kaithleen) Zlyskritek


.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Truth Hair - Sugar - Light Blondes
This hair was a group gift for November; I'm not sure if it's still available
Owner/Designer: Truth Hawks


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



.....::::: S H O E S :::::.....
Glamistry - Camilla Heels - Coral
100% original mesh and textures • Made to fit Slink, Belleza and Maitreya high feet • 12 color options (see below) sold separately or in a fatpack • Demo is available



Owner/Designer: Glamistry




.....::::: H A N D    J E W E L R Y :::::.....
Formanails - Rings 3 for Maitreya Hands
100% original mesh and textures • Also available for Slink Casual, Slink Elegant (NOT Elegant 1) and classic hands • Comes with a color/texture HUD giving you 4 metal color options • Demo is available


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing



.....::::: E A R    J E W E L R Y :::::.....
Bubble - Twigs In My Ears Set *EXCLUSIVE @ WINTER'S HOLLOW*
100% original mesh and textures • Comes packed with 2 sizes: V1 and V2; I'm wearing V1; V2 is a larger version • Comes packed with a color/texture HUD that gives you 4 metal color options: black, silver, gold and copper • The Winter's Hollow event closes on January 3rd

Important BUBBLE store information

Owner/Designer: Moonbubble Gothly



.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Lelutka - Bento Head Simone 2.0
MUST use Bento viewer with this head
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen, Thorra Charon and JadenArt


.....::::: S H A P E    U S E D :::::.....
Delirium Style - Tomine Lelutka Bento Head Shape *NEW  STORE RELEASE*
Copy/Modifiable • I did not modify the head so you can see what it looks like in it's natural state but I did modify the body to my preferred shape

Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickrStore Blog

Owner/Designer: Christel Morane
 
 
.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Glam Affair - Lucrezia Lelutka Applier - Asia *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing
 
 
.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
PosESioN - Soleil Set - Pose 7
10-pose set for women • Each pose in the set can be purchased separately • Demo poses at main store
 
PosESioN - Alexandra Set - Poses 8 and 10
10-pose set for women • Each pose in the set can be purchased separately • Demo poses at main store
 
 
Owner/Designer: Dahriel
 
 
.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....
My Home

Interior & Exterior Design by SadieNova and Anjill Pevensey of Interiorscapes

No comments:

Post a Comment