Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Look No. 360: Dreaming Of You Tonight


Hello again my lovelies!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! In this post I have new releases from Mynx and KC Couture and Delirium Style. I also have Exile Hair's exclusive at Collabor88 (closes January 6th). Finally, Plastik is participating in the Winter's Hollow event (ends January 3rd) with a great jewelry set. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: S W E A T E R :::::.....
Mynx - Sweater Wrap - Hunter *NEW RELEASE*
Fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, eBody, Tonic, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies • 6 color options as shown in photo below • Demo is available



Owner/Designer: Chantel Mynx


.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Exile Hair - Class Act - Reds *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
10 color pack options sold separately or in a fatpack • Demo is available

Important EXILE HAIR store information

Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate


 
.....::::: R I N G S :::::.....
Kibitz - Magical Rint Set *EXCLUSIVE @ KUSTOM 9*
Owner/Designer: Kathya Szczepanski



.....::::: N E C K L A C E    &    E A R R I N G S :::::.....
Plastik - The Hinna Jewelry *EXCLUSIVE @ WINTER'S HOLLOW*
100% mesh • Comes packed with a choker and 3 sets of earrings in 3 sizes (see vendor ad below) and a color/texture HUD


Important PLASTIK store information
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickrTumbler

Owner/Designer: Aikea Rieko

Winter's Hollow Blog



.....::::: B O O T S :::::.....
KC Couture - Bethany Boots *NEW RELEASE*
100% original mesh and textures • Made to fit TMP, Slink, Belleza, Tonic and Maitreya Lara feet systems • Comes packed with color/texture HUD shown below • Demo is available • See photos below for close up




Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickr

Owner/Designer: Klari55a


 
.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O   H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Lelutka - Bento Head Simone 2.0
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen, Thora Charron and JadenArt


.....::::: S H A P E    U S E D :::::.....
Delirium Style - Vivian Lelutka Bento Head Shape *NEW RELEASE*
I did not change any of the sliders pertaining to the head so you could see the original look of the head with the shape. I did alter the body, torso and legs to fit my preferred shape.

Owner/Designer: Christel Morane


.....::::: E Y E S :::::.....
Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Moor
Each eye color (see color chart below) comes packed with both system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes



Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Glam Affair - Lucrezia ( LeLutka Applier ) - Asia *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing


.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
EverGlow Poses - Girls Poses #70 - Girls700
EverGlow Poses #68 - Girls671
EverGlow Poses - Girls482
Owner/Designer: Fanny Willis


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment