Monday, February 1, 2016

Look No. 253: Music Is My Soul

Music is my life
Lyrics are my story
~ Unknown ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Happy February! A new bi-monthly shopping event called Best Of The Best that just opened on January 30th and I'm going to show you a great item from that event. Also, I have a very sexy new top and a new line of lip color from Blasphemic. Finally, I have another gift item to show you from the Add Some Red Hunt 3.




The leggings I'm wearing is from The Style Loft and it's called Soleil Leggings. The Style Loft is one of the designers at a new shopping event called Best Of The Best that just opened on January 30th.

The leggings are 100% mesh and comes packed in 5 standard mesh sizes. It's also available in 5 great colors: blue, grape, gray hearts, hot pink and olive. Each are sold separately.

The amazing top I'm wearing is a new release from Blasphemic called Bente Top. It comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for: Omega, Slink, TMP, Maitreya and Belleza. The Bento Top is available in 7 great colors: black, blue, nude, pink, purple, red and white. You can purchase each color separately or in a fatpack.






In my last post, I showed you two of the many gift items at the Add Some Red Hunt 3 that started today.

Well, I have another gift item to show you and it's the piano (with red roses/rose petals) that I'm posing on in the cover photo and this photo to the right.












It's from the pose store Something New and it's called Piano Princess. 

As you can see from the store ad to the left, it's got a total of 6 great single poses. It is copy/mod and the land impact is 26.









The lipstick I'm wearing is another new release from Blasphemic called LipMagic.






It comes with a 10-color lip applier HUD, that looks like the store ad to the left, for Catwa, Lelutka, Genesis, TMP and Omega mesh heads and 10 tattoo layers for classic heads.








Before I close, I just want to remind you that the Add Some Red Hunt 3 started today and runs till February 29th. The starting point is here: Add Some Red Hunt Start Point. Also, the Best of the Best event is now open and the first round will run till the end of next week so be sure to stop on over and check it out!

Finally, don't forget to visit Blasphemic both inworld and on Marketplace and if you have space in your groups, please consider joining the VIP groups as there are always special group pricing on new releases and other special items.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy hunting!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P   &   L I P S T I C K
Blasphemic - Bente Top - Purple *NEW RELEASE*

Blasphemic - LipMagic *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook

L E G G I N G S
The Style Loft - Soleil Leggings - Purple *EXCLUSIVE @ BEST OF THE BEST*

S H O E S
MODA Designs - Lexia Platform Heels & HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ PHAT FASHION FAIR*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
eXxEsS - Senuna - Big Pack B

J E W E L R Y
Meva - May Bangles

Meva - Silver Bangles Set

Energie - Multy Rings Bag

N A I L S
Energie - Long Mesh Nails Bag

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N,   A P P L I E R   &   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Teagan - Chai
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Chai

B O D Y

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
Something New *GIFT ITEM @ ADD SOME RED HUNT 3*
*The Add Some Red Hunt 3 begins on February 1st and ends on February 29th*

Infiniti - Behind - Pose #8v2

No comments:

Post a Comment