Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Look No. 203: Walking on Sunshine

Now I'm walking on sunshine, whoa!
I'm walking on sunshine, whoa!
I'm walking on sunshine, whoa!
And don't it feel good!
~ Katrina And The Wave ~


Hello again my lovelies! I want to start this post by welcoming my new sponsor, PosESion. Yes that's right, I will now be blogging their poses and I will be starting that on today's post. So, I have some new releases to show you by PosESion and also by I'piteme.






Everything I'm wearing, except for the boots and hair are new releases from I'piteme.

The tank, sweater and vest that I'm wearing is an ensemble called Winter Elegance Ensemble. It is 3 pieces (tank, sweater & vest) that are all 100% mesh and each comes in 5 standard sizes.

I should tell you that the tank is not one that you can wear alone at it is only a half tank covering the front of the body. All three pieces can be worn with mesh bodies if your sizes fit the normal mesh sizes but if you are thicker than normal, I do suggest trying on the demo prior to purchase to ensure a great fit.









The color/texture HUD for the shirt comes with a Velvet and Satin option. There are 12 pretty colors for the velvet texture and 13 equally pretty colors for the satin texture.
















There are 2 color/texture HUDS for the sweater and vest. This one on the left is the Classic HUD giving you 12 pretty colors for the sweater and 12 patterned fur choices for the vest.
















The 2nd color/texture HUD for the sweater and vest is called the Fun HUD because it give you 13 bright beautiful colors for the sweater and 16 equally bright beautiful colors for the fur vest.











The jeans I'm wearing is called Noleen Skinny Jeans. It is 100% fitted mesh that comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes and sizes for Belleza Venus, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass. If you don't have any of these bodies or have your body thicker than normal, please do try on the demo for a great fit.














The Noeleen Skinny Jeans also comes with a color HUD giving you 16 great colors to choose from.













Because I'm wearing boots, I should tell you that the Noeleen is a cuffed jean and would look great with your favorite tennis shoes, flats and/or heels.







Today I'm wearing a set of eyes from Ikon's Triumph Eyes. The gorgeous color I'm wearing is called Hazel.

If you are not familiar with Ikon's eyes they come packaged with 5 sizes in the default eyes and mesh eyes. There is also a HUD for the mesh eyes where you can change the size of the eyes, change the eye whites from light to dark and add effects like glow and brighten.

There are a total of 42 amazing colors and there's even a demo in the store you can pick up for free to see if these eyes are for you.








As I said in the beginning of this post, PosESion has recently become my newest sponsors. YAY! So the poses I'm using in this post are from their newest release called Mortius. There are 10 poses in the pack but you can buy them separately if you choose. The Mortius poses are considered unisex poses so that if you need to pose a man, this set of poses will work with them just fine. Don't forget, if you wear PosESion's group tag, you will get 20 percent of store credit so it's worth joining their group.

Finally, please be sure to visit I'piteme, Ikon and PosESion inworld and/or on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer. Also, join each of their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts, group discounts and find out info on special sales, deals and new releases.

Until next time...happy shopping!
♥ Violette ♥


STYLE NOTES

TOP/SWEATER/VEST
I'piteme - Winter Ensemble *NEW RELEASE*

PANTS
I'piteme - Noeleen Jeans *NEW RELEASE*
BOOTS

HAIR

JEWELRY

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN
HUSH SKINS - AMBER II - Chai

BODY
Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Hazel
Main Store

MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeliner - Perfect!
Main Store

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

POSES
PosESion - Mortius *NEW RELEASE*
Main Store


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment