Monday, November 9, 2015

Look No. 196: Sacred Spaces

"Sacred spaces can be created in any environment."
~Christy Turlington ~


Hello again my lovelies! After a day off to recharge my blogging juices, today I'm back with some ON9 exclusives from MODA Designs and Serenity Style and a Swank exclusive from Lushish Catz. I also have a new release from one of my favorite nail color desginers, Pulcino.

The sexy, strapless minidress I'm wearing is Lushish Catz's exclusive at this month's round of Swank and it's called Jay.











It is 100% mesh that comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes and sizes that will fit Slink Physique and Belleza Isis/Venue/Freya mesh bodies.












It's got a sexy low cut back that cuts down to just below the middle of the back with ribbons that criss-cross the back to hold it together. It also comes packed with 2 solid fabrics and 2 patterned designs (see photo below).


The gorgeous heels I'm wearing are MODA Designs' exclusive at this month's round of ON9 that opened today.





The shoes are made to fit Slink High, Belleza High, Maitreya High and TMP feet systems. I do suggest you try on the demo (demo costs 1L) as all sales are final.

As always, it comes with MODA's incredible HUD that gives you the ability to mix and match the colors of the straps, sides, front and back of the shoes and change the metal colors of the heel and buckles from silver to gold.


The other ON9 exclusive I want to show you is a furnishing set from Serenity Style shown in the above photo. What is not part of the set are the plants, the chair I'm sitting in, and the musical notes in my photos.












Not only is it available in the brown set that you see in all my photos above, but it is also available in the white you see in the photo to the right.








The nail color I'm wearing is by Pulcino and they are called Gaze. It's made for Slink and mesh nails only and comes with 10 different colors.









The eyes I'm wearing are from none other than Ikon. The rich brown color I'm wearing is called Coffee Bean. There are a total of 42 gorgeous colors to choose from at the main store and a demo you can try on to see if you like them on you.


Finally, I do want to remind you that both Swank and ON9 ends at the end of the month so check those events out, especially my sponsors and their exclusives because they are awesome!

Until next time...happy shopping!
♥ Violette ♥


STYLE NOTES

DRESS
Lushish Catz - Jay Mini Dress *EXCLUSIVE at SWANK*
Other Store Links

SHOES
MODA Designs - Diana Gator Heels & HUD *EXCLUSIVE at ON9*
Other Store Links

HAIR
*Main Store is currently closed for remodeling*

NECKLACE & EARRINGS
Maxi Gossamer - Morello Drops *EXCLUSIVE at FAMESHED*

BRACELETS

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EARS

EYES

MAKEUP

NAIL/TOE COLOR
Pulcino - Gaze *NEW RELEASE*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FEATURED FURNISHINGS
Serenity Style - Unusual Set in White and Brown *EXCLUSIVE at ON9*

No comments:

Post a Comment